Sovereign Studios Newt Project ALIENS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a note on the shirt, I do believe it's originally light gray. Look near her waist where it's coming untucked, exposing a clean spot.

image018.jpg

I agree.

For those who haven't seen these Images. Shirt looks gray to me here too.

Actual Harry Harris Archive shot of Newt's outfit. Pics may be flipped but I now believe they aren't. Her right strap is fastened as it appeared in the Film.

newtf.jpg
newtb.jpg

Lil' Newt and her Adidas shoes. Pic provided by Dekdave from the CE DVD.

shoes1.jpg

A little Trivia for ya. After most of the cast left England and the famed Acton Power Plant, Carrie and Sigourney stayed about 6 weeks to complete their third act scenes and they grew very close. This scene break pic was taken then.

Last edited:
I'm all a-twitter and pjam's making me nervous about having to find the "buy it now" thread! :lol :lol So will the new thread be in the "Commerce/For Sale or Trade" section or the "Art Forum/Custom Discussion" section... I've had a rough day and need some hand-holding here, I think... :eek: :peace

Just tell me where and when to send my money!!!! :p :banana

I'm all a-twitter and pjam's making me nervous about having to find the "buy it now" thread! :lol :lol So will the new thread be in the "Commerce/For Sale or Trade" section or the "Art Forum/Custom Discussion" section... I've had a rough day and need some hand-holding here, I think... :eek: :peace

Just tell me where and when to send my money!!!! :p :banana

No need for twitters there Mig. :lol The new thread will appear in this section. :D

Look for it once the final proto pics are posted.

Speaking of gettin all a-twitter, I'm starting to get some cool future vibes about having a Newt when HT releases a Queen. Think about it.

Oh, last note: brown dirt on gray shirt as Les suggested will do the trick IMO Shawn.

And if you actually use real doll hair on Casey, I will have to change my pants. In a good way.

Last edited:
:lol in that case it would be worth it to use real hair, pjam. Bu this thing will probably be too small for that. I had though the head was burnt and damaged. On closer inspection, it's not. It's actually in like-new condition, a bit dirty is all.

:lol in that case it would be worth it to use real hair, pjam. But this thing will probably be too small for that. I had though the head was burnt and damaged. On closer inspection, it's not. It's actually in like-new condition, a bit dirty is all.

Oh, it would be worth a try, dude. I know it's a pain, but how cool would that be, a 1/6th doll head with doll hair? :lol Casey is a metaphor for Newt and has progeny. The little mute girl in "Them", the original Newt, had a little doll too...

I asked Dekdave to provide a few Casey grabs if ya need them. But I think it's just a "piece of plastic" -- I mean generic doll head.

Last edited:
Are you guys getting pumped yet? Days away, days away!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Shawn and wish his 6 yr old Boy a Happy Birthday tomorrow!

What's going on Shawn?

Tell me I'm being prophetic by "feeling" another update is imminent.

Back