Sovereign jacket 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that Greg.

Yeah, I guess it was inevitable, right?

It's weird, I also have never been hit with identity theft before and within the last 4 months I got hit twice! The last time was two weeks ago I woke up to find out my entire bank account had been emptied.

So for me, clear sailing for a long time then I guess it comes in twos.

Yep, I've been burned a few times on the board... but I try not to let it sour my enjoyment of the hobby.

For the record I really like the SS jacket and use it on my Indy, but I would not buy anything from him directly as he's clearly abandoned all outstanding orders.

That sucks. I can't think offhand who they were. You could pm me ? I know there were a lot of people who were looking for the sovereign jacket, I wanted one too but luckily didn't part with any cash. So in the end I'm slowly making my own :lol still drawing up patterns from pictures of Westeds ...

I've also fallen victim to identity theft, one being from an employee of Forbidden planet and one who I was told had screwed a lot of people over for cash. Spoiled my christmas over a year ago as it happened the week before and all my cards etc were useless and I didn't have any cash until replacements could be sent . Heard that the Guy spent his ill gotten gains on several holidays.

But I'm getting away from the point of the thread. I hope that all who wanted one manage to get a jacket. :)

I've got an old SS jacket I anyone wants it? I swapped my custom onto a Barney Ross TT and it's too small.
PM me if interested :)

BTW, for anyone trying to get ahold of Shawn you can always try eBay. He is still selling the same figures there under the name dreamntigers

Interesting to me that his custom figures are selling for roughly $150-$200 on eBay, but the custom figures here sell for $600-$1000.

If he had a better reputation, he could fetch $1000 for that Arkham Bats from the suckers. . . ahem, from some of the members on the boards here.

:peace

His jacket is the best out there IMO. But I would never buy directly from him. I got mine from another boardie. If you can find it, it's worth it and they do pop up from time to time.

I have to say, Sovereign's jackets are the bomb. Always have been. Single best item he ever produced in mass quantities. I managed to finally get one thru board member Caohanach (thank you again, sir) and its a great one.

I tend to believe the older, darker ones (without the reddish stitching) are the ones to get ahold of. Before he started experimenting with different materials.

Nowadays they don't show up anymore :(..so if anybody has one or a spare..i wwaaaaaannttt iittttt hehehe

Yeah, it sucks cause the Indy kit was pretty awesome . I was lucky enough to get one on ebay, the indy I have in the first part of the video has all sovereign studio clothes and gear (whip included) and I really really like it! [ame]https://youtu.be/KyqbssODBng[/ame]

Back