South Park vs. Family guy vs. The Simpsons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lecture

THE SIMPSONS may have dropped off over the past several years, but it's long since been entrenched as an American TV institution. Hell, I was in High School when it started and it's still airing new episodes! And I'm old! :lol The others can merely aspire to fight for a distant second.

I'll add, though, that I love FUTURAMA and SOUTH PARK as well as most episodes of FAMILY GUY.

I was in elementary school you old bastard.:lol The scary thing is, some people here weren't even born yet.:horror:horror:horror

Simpsons easily, although I like Futurama just as much.

South Park is too pop culture oriented and too "higher than thou" sometimes, lending it to either get too full of itself or become easily dated.

Family Guy started off fine, but it's now turned into an ugly, mean-spirited, and incredibly stupid show. It has nothing to say. It's episodes rarely have coherent stories. And it's characters say nothing original and are just one-dimensional archetypes stolen from other (better) shows. It's a waste of airtime.

I was in elementary too. I remember not being allowed to watch the Simpsons. :lol

I think you can gauge the age of people responding to this thread by how they rank these three shows. :lol

If you don't have these guys on your desk then you're just not a fan.

BANG BANG!

002-20.jpg

I can't believe The Simpsons is losing. Have you people not watched seasons 3-10 ? :monkey1

Also, Futurama :rock

However,

Old Simpsons > Futurama > New Simpsons

South Park is the Funniest show now. Once upon a time Simpsons was the best and Family Guy.......was that show ever funny?

Simpsons will always hold a special place in my heart but i enjoy South Park more now. Family guy just has interchangable jokes that could appear in any of their episodes so that makes it not funny - anyone can place random jokes throughout a story, where's the skill in that?

I never really "got" family guy. Most of the characters seemed retarded and the show in general felt like a rip off.

South Park. Simpsons bores me now. Didnt like the movie, but love the old episodes.

Dont care for Family Guy either. Too random...too stupid. Can be entertaining at times...but eh.

Gotta go with The Simpsons. I enjoy all three, with South Park for me remaining consistantly funny and raunchy as hell. But I don't think any cartoon has had a better episode than The Simpsons when Burns wants his bear Bobo back. That whole season was about as well written as they get, but that episode doesn't have a bad joke and although I've seen it too many times to count, still makes me laugh out loud. Mostly I'm a fan of how they make the side characters so memorable and funny as hell. Burns, Smithers, Moe, Lenny and Carl. All three showas are great, but The Simpsons in their prime is unmatchable.

The Simpsons all the way :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock I watch it everyday. South Park is a close second followed by Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad.

Back