sory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New from NewSoul : Metal Boss ( BDU Version & Battle Armor Version )

croc version looks like a copy of medicom one

but these are nice nonetheless

I need the gear, and then I'll keep my custom Peace Walker headsculpt. :clap Great bootleg!!!!

Awesome figures, absolutely love the headsculpt, blatant knock offs though! Still, i'm in :lol

The body armor looks like a refigured version of tdk batman and arm gauntlets from mark3 ironman. But if they are not too expensive I'll get both. They look good and you can never have too many snakes.

I don't like the gloves. The Head sculpt is nice, wish it was sized in proportion to the body though.

I need the gear, and then I'll keep my custom Peace Walker headsculpt. :clap Great bootleg!!!!

:lecture These figures look like a great alternative to the Medicom. Hot Toys might have some tough competition now regardless if these are "bootlegs" or not.

Holy cow!!!:horror:horror

Freaking awesome figures!!!!.. I thought they were from HT! :monkey1

Love the headsculpt, the gear and even the body looks really nice (I thougt it was a TT advance :lol)

Last edited:

So I wonder if NewSoul is headplays company? That "person" :dunno has been putting out some really great HS's.

If I didn't know better when I first opened this thread I would have thought this was made by HT's.

OUTSTANDING!

Probably not purchasing but if I was a big Metal Gear fan I might be seriously interested. Quality of the sculpts and details of the figure remind me of when I saw the Art Punisher.

I'm still hoping we see an Oldman sculpt or he** now a Gordon figure from this guy/company.

If the final product has the same quality.. and a good price then, HT will have a really serious competitor with their new MGS figures line .. :/ (bootleg or not)

¿¿Any word about the price?? :impatient:

Last edited:

Good thing about this is that Hot Toys will go all out on their MGS figures, they can put a 2 in 1 set and not milk us for the variants.

I sent an email over to them (their website shows an email address to email to for pre-orders).

I hope they reply soon. These bootlegs are increasing in quality.. It started with the ART "Saves" Punisher, and now this. :naughty

awesome, i hope they're in the same price range as the art figures "saves" fig. i'll definately try and get both versions.

In order to make the MGS figures, they had to get the rights from Konami... so it's most likely the case that they're Kojima approved :horror!!

Yeah they're officially licensed... that's why "Metal Gear Solid", "Big Boss", "Kojima Productions", and "Konami" names and logos are nowhere to be found. ;)

i might buy this need price info though looks great bootleg or not

Buy this and buy the hot toys' solid snake body and sculpt.

Some futzing.

Ultimate.

i have a custom soild snake was thinking about using this head for it im buying the hot toys no matter what

Back