sory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New from NewSoul : Metal Boss ( BDU Version & Battle Armor Version )

So much cool stuff out there at the moment. Damn. I hate picking up randoms that don't fit with the collection, but these are really cool!

wonder if you'll be able to preorder these through monkey depot or any other US retalier.

This is a good move for New Soul, as they somewhat assumed that Hot Toys will not release figures based on the MGS:peaceWalker PSP-exclusive game, hence releasing their own version.

Hot Toys will definitely release Big Boss from Snake Eater and Solid Snake from MGS1 & 2. :clap

This is a good move for New Soul, as they somewhat assumed that Hot Toys will not release figures based on the MGS:peaceWalker PSP-exclusive game, hence releasing their own version.

Hot Toys will definitely release Big Boss from Snake Eater and Solid Snake from MGS1 & 2. :clap

i sure hope so.

i agree they will do a big boss as for soild snake i sure hope so, but this might be the mgs3ds license

I know big boss is the ultimate badass of mgs but solid snake diserve some figures to.

I know big boss is the ultimate badass of mgs but solid snake diserve some figures to.

couldnt agree more, solid snake is a cool character too, id like to see an irisquoise pliskin fig if possible. :pray:

I too want to see Solid Snake,but the reason i want another Big Boss first is because no one has made MGS3 Snake except those crappy medicom figures.What we've seen last year was Peace walker and the beard is different,i want a non-eyepatch Snake Eater figure from HT first and im all ready for something else than Big Boss.

Wow, amazing! Love the "salute" hand...I still want a figure of the Subsistence cover...

definitely gonna get this. too awesome for an unlicensed figure

I sent an email over to them (their website shows an email address to email to for pre-orders).

I hope they reply soon. These bootlegs are increasing in quality.. It started with the ART "Saves" Punisher, and now this. :naughty

Did they replied LoneWolf??

Please, keep us informed dude :wink1:

This is super nice, makes for some good competition to Hot Toys! It's a pretty great time to be a Metal Gear fan, at least if Rex ever comes out.

yay, fresh blood, new company, awesome products, inability to form correct sentence

that's how a new company make their entrance to the 1/6 scene, by showing great figs such as the Big Boss :lol Fig, body and specs all looks great to me. Hopefully the price will be within Soldier Story or DiD's price range.

I'm so stoke to get this fig!

BDU Version looks great especially head sculpt.

Back