Collecting in a Down Economy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you remember who started it?

China. DUH!

giphy.gif

I'lll uh.....just see myself out.

Do you remember who started it? You could always just start a new one. The virus sure isn't going anywhere soon....

I think it was you who posted that paper on SARS from 2011 or so that predicted another outbreak was pretty much inevitable... do you have that link handy by any chance? :duff

It got somewhat political but there were no flamewars. Almost seems like if you just mention the name of a President eyebrows are immediately raised.

We call em Thumpers ... insert name before Thumpers. The worst kind... oh no I didn't! Oh yes I did!

I love this guy. ''In these uncertain times....now more than ever...blah blah blah...keep buying our stuff''

:lol

F *** me if I get one more email from companies telling me all about these uncertain times... I get my advice on Covid from health pros. Not my insurance company, not my internet provider, not my online auction site and definitely not my bank. Good to see them running a bit scared though. Screw 'em.

those were the days... :lol

Back