1/6 SooSooToys - Lady Ninja Sai (Elektra)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the exception of Daredevil, all the Netflix Marvel shows were garbage. Poor writing, acting, directing, and the 13-episode mandate was a killer to the story pacing. I hope we never see any of those actors reprise their characters (except for Charlie Cox).

Yeah Charlie was awesome, but I actually liked Mike Colter as Luke Cage as well. Sweet Christmas, that man could do corny and do it well. :monkey3

With the exception of Daredevil, all the Netflix Marvel shows were garbage. Poor writing, acting, directing, and the 13-episode mandate was a killer to the story pacing. I hope we never see any of those actors reprise their characters (except for Charlie Cox).

I disagree that everyone was garbage, I mean you had to like Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin right?

I absolutely loved most of the casting and think the shows were better than almost all the other superhero shows out there. I've tried to watch other superhero shows and they didn't retain my interest or get me to invest in the characters. Iron Fist was the only exception when it came to the Netflix shows.

Jon Bernthal was my dream casting for The Punisher. Anyone else gets it now, and it's an automatic downgrade for me. Mike Colter and Krysten Ritter were perfect for their roles to me, too. And the supporting cast members like Vincent D'onofrio, David Tenant, Simone Missick, Rosario Dawson, etc.... No garbage there. Jon Bernthal deserves every bit of the same praise Charlie Cox gets.

Yeah it's hard to know what to make of those Disney+ shows yet. Although I guess it will be fun to explore those characters in a deeper way than the movies were able to.

My problems are that I hate Vision as much as I love Wanda (and I really wish she would get to shine on her own and not as one half of a duo), so I'm not really anticipating their show, and I'm really disappointed they chose to do Falcon Cap before Bucky Cap (which would be the more interesting story), so that damaged my anticipation for the Falcon/Winter Soldier show. Loki is the only one I'm excited for.

Last edited:
I disagree that everyone was garbage, I mean you had to like Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin right?

I'm referring to everyone that was not in Daredevil...I agree that D'Onofrio's Kingpin was dope!

Although I did think Bernthal was a weak choice for Punisher...I didn't find him physically intimidating or imposing in the slightest.

For anyone still intrested, I just got an invoice from one sixth outfitters for this figure. Says it will be out by end of December.

Got my notice for Elektra, too. I'm looking forward to getting her.

Got mine on Christmas Eve from Giant Toy Shop. This fig is phenomenal in hand as far as quality. Soosoo Toys has been really pushing the bar for 3rd party figs.

Couple things to note:
-The ponytail doesn?t fit that tight
-The turtleneck/mask will take a little bit of tinkering to look right
- the body is ok, however you can see the seams on the arms, much like the AOU Thor
- I?ll likely do a body swap on this for the best look. Overall it doesn?t come with much, but this is my fave 3rd party figure next to Cable.

21f91048683c554706ecd05d6fa9f353.jpg
3c9fdf8d547994eff5892cbfc530ff05.jpg
8f622da1e9795204cfaf129dbd4332f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine on Christmas Eve from Giant Toy Shop. This fig is phenomenal in hand as far as quality. Soosoo Toys has been really pushing the bar for 3rd party figs.

Couple things to note:
-The ponytail doesn?t fit that tight
-The turtleneck/mask will take a little bit of tinkering to look right
- the body is ok, however you can see the seams on the arms, much like the AOU Thor
- I?ll likely do a body swap on this for the best look. Overall it doesn?t come with much, but this is my fave 3rd party figure next to Cable.

21f91048683c554706ecd05d6fa9f353.jpg
3c9fdf8d547994eff5892cbfc530ff05.jpg
8f622da1e9795204cfaf129dbd4332f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, this figure looks good!
IMO much better than most other 3rd party figures that I have seen

I'm pretty happy with having her next to Daredevil. She turned out exactly like the spec pics, which is nice. No downgrade in quality. SooSooToys is one of the better unlicensed companies to me.

Back