SooSooToys Negasonic Teenage Warhead 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is out?

The email said releasing soon so I would think it is just a matter of days.

Any possibility this same company (or another 3rd party) might produce figures for Domino or Yukio?

So has anyone else gotten pay requests or anything outside of Giantoy? With the crap going on with Soosoo, I hope this isn't affected since it seemed so close to release, but I haven't seen a picture of a production item anywhere.

Apparently Negasonic is still dropping next week. So maybe it's like the Limtoys Gunslinger debacle, where they can still honour pre-orders.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Apparently Negasonic is still dropping next week. So maybe it's like the Limtoys Gunslinger debacle, where they can still honour pre-orders.

If its dropping next week its just that it was already out the door and couldn't be stopped. If someone shut them down, they could care less about preorders. When you bust a drug dealer, you don't let him finish his promised deliveries first.

I missed what is happening with SooSoo toys, anyone got the scoop? I see their FB and Instagram pages are down. I really hope Warhead is to far to stop, if that's what happening.

Last edited:
If its dropping next week its just that it was already out the door and couldn't be stopped. If someone shut them down, they could care less about preorders. When you bust a drug dealer, you don't let him finish his promised deliveries first.

Mine just shipped today from Giantoy, they emailed the tracking number.

Got it too! A bit of a relief haha.

Yeah, a relief. It was about a month ago since we got charged the balance of the preorder, the figure seemed to be in limbo after SooSoo got shut down.

Wonder if SooSoo will reorganize as a different company in the future - I was hoping we'd see a Domino next.

I don't think that's how it works.

Plus, LIMToys was still taking pre-orders on that figure earlier this year. So, I don't know about that. I'd guess SooSoo already shipped them to their retailers and got shut down like the next day. It's possible not everyone who ordered ends up getting theirs.

Got my shipping notice as well. If it's like my other recent orders from oversees she won't be here it the middle of January.

Yeah it's taken over 3 weeks for The Ock for me, been showing at LAX since the 9th and no movement since.

Back