SooSooToys Negasonic Teenage Warhead 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she arrived. Not too shabby considering the price. Neck joint is a bit too...gappy. But I'm happy overall.
3346f73d8a05becce92ae6fbabcefd04.jpg

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

OoRVlW2.jpg

vWSLxw9.jpg

Love the box art and the insert art; nice touches.

q8C6XC0.jpg

oVjiRoH.jpg

Straight out of the box.

w8uCALg.jpg

I really like the boots, maybe a slight bit too large, but they look great and have an ankle cut.

aPkRmIu.jpg

I had seen someone on Facebook bring this up that with the waist padding, she becomes pretty thick. Not really anything like the actress. They removed it, so I attempted that as well.

O819Ekq.jpg

So there is a zipper in the back and front, but the front has a stitch at the very top holding it together. I didn't want to cut that, so had to really gently slip it below the (enormous) breasts.

0pV2lgQ.jpg

The biggest problem after the stitch was the belt, it's one piece, not glued. Took me a minute to think of just pulling the torso off. It came pretty easy and then slipped the belt off to get the rest of the costume off.

I didn't do it here, but wound up doing it later when putting her back together, I think it may be easier to pop out the arms from the shoulder while still sleeved. I popped them out when putting them back in, and doing it early would probably be easier.

O6OfObz.jpg

DAT ASS

MGmHnGC.jpg

OFUE3HW.jpg

After putting her back together, a lot flatter but just slimmer overall and closer to reality I think. the belt is a little loose there.

xt06m5Z.jpg

They included flame effects, which is nice since they weren't in the original listing and stuff. But with no instructions, I don't really know how they're supposed to be placed on her. 3/4 have holes so I assume they slip on the arms. I had actually bought some Captain Marvel energy fists and effects to try with her, but I don't know where they are right now. When I find them I'll try to post pics.

YbfiOop.jpg

Final pose for now. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the figure, I think it was $108 shipped from Giantoy. Can't really beat that. Her neck does come off bad, but by and large she's a short figure and unless you're going to pose her on the top shelf, I don't think it will be that noticeable. Maybe for toy photographers it'll be worse, but in person she's great.

Here's a full gallery with some more photos if anyone wants to check them out: https://imgur.com/gallery/U04kEdq

Thanks for the mod dukefett, love this figure and now she looks more screen accurate! I also got rid of the oversized front zipper pull.

20201230_233632.jpg

Had to resize the belt to show off her new slimmer figure.

20201230_233541.jpg

I added 1/4 cotton ball under each cheek to keep dat ass. (Did that just get weird?)

20201230_233515.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! I thought about modding the belt but I hate permanently changing items. Maybe if I saw one parted out I'd grab a spare. I also thought about puffing out the ass after removing the fat suit, but didn't have anything on hand.

1E4E8003-661B-4CDA-A0B8-DAB7FC4408D6.jpg
CF86E02A-6704-4927-83F0-E3BB363F1083.jpg
4887DD9A-7B19-4668-80FA-3DB0BBF27EE7.jpg
216086BD-7B39-4518-A67A-941B8B395FC0.jpg

Broke the cheap pegs and decided to do some surgery to give her universal ankle pegs. Working on the mods you guys did. Thanks for the tips.

Couple of pics with improved articulation.

Last edited:
The headsculpt is solid but I just can't deal with that awful neck gap. I'm gonna just hope Hot Toys makes one of these for Deadpool 3.

Back