Soosoo Toys taken down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think SS is the euroepan distributor any more, are they? Toybuyingagent has Hot Toys back up on his site. Don't know what happened.

Hmm, he has some up there now, but not everything. I hope he's slowly building it back up. There are a few figs I wanted from him that aren't listed...

As long as they continue to charge a fortune on shipping then getting hit with a ?50+ customs fee I won't be ordering figures from Sideshow. It's bad enough paying through the nose for statues.

A free trade deal with the US is probably a pipe dream for the UK now. Hong Kong remains the most cost effective route for us especially if you wait for 2nd batch figures.

I bought their Constantine last year. Really Hot Toys quality but cheaper.

Any new news? I passed on Toys Era Robin to get the SooSoo version, but now debating if I should just get the TE before it goes up too much in price.

As long as they continue to charge a fortune on shipping then getting hit with a ?50+ customs fee I won't be ordering figures from Sideshow. It's bad enough paying through the nose for statues.

A free trade deal with the US is probably a pipe dream for the UK now. Hong Kong remains the most cost effective route for us especially if you wait for 2nd batch figures.

Yeah, Sideshow is the last dealer I'll go to. It is way too expensive + VAT. It is just not happening. They used to have a warehouse in europe, but skipped it. I just thought they had given up the EU. I know some dealers in EU, who gets Hot Toys from asia, but maybe they buy them through Sideshow? I don't know. And now the UK is out of the EU, we cannot order from them anymore either.
I do think you have a better chance with a US trade deal on your own. EU and US cannot agree on anything.

Soosoo toys just posted a teaser for a Homelander figure on their instagram, so I don't think they're gone. Maybe they're going to avoid DC, but they're still around and making stuff.

Hmm, he has some up there now, but not everything. I hope he's slowly building it back up. There are a few figs I wanted from him that aren't listed...

I just ordered something from him yesterday. Usually, I get an invoice ASAP and shipping confirmation. But so far, only silence. I hope he is okay and his family is good to. Anybody ordered anything and heard from him?

I just ordered something from him yesterday. Usually, I get an invoice ASAP and shipping confirmation. But so far, only silence. I hope he is okay and his family is good to. Anybody ordered anything and heard from him?

Not recently...but all my purchases from him have been professional and prompt. Maybe there's some Chinese holiday going on or something...

EDIT: Oooh, just realized I'm replying to something MONTHS ago haha. Hope you got your figure Jesper!

Back