SooSoo - The Gentlemoon (Mr Knight - Moon Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ship date - just got the invoice. Was just glad to see KG Hobby was quick with the invoice.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I paid my invoice earlier this week after TNS said the anticipated shipping "just after the Easter holiday". But that could mean Monday or...anytime after. Agreed it's weird we haven't seen any pictures yet!

I'm waiting for photos before I pay the invoice. Mostly interested in the sculpt for a Poe kitbash.

I'm figuring it will be good regardless - I ordered two to have the body to display both sculpts, but am also planning on using the extra head for a Poe!

Not seen a full set of pictures but seen these on a SooSoo group.
1000037919.jpg

1000037918.jpg

Hmmm…Need more pics. He looks a bit too thin in that one and it’s hard to tell if head texture is present like on the proto.

Did you get usable tracking numbers? Mine seems to be in scientific notation, heh.
Yes, I got a 4px tracking number. You should see it in your order history and (unless Giantoy uses someone different for Canada) when you click on it there it'll take you here:

https://track.4px.com/#/

Once your order is in the 4px system it will also show a second, longer tracking number associated with whoever 4px is partnered with over here (DHL in my case).

Yes, I got a 4px tracking number. You should see it in your order history and (unless Giantoy uses someone different for Canada) when you click on it there it'll take you here:

https://track.4px.com/#/

Once your order is in the 4px system it will also show a second, longer tracking number associated with whoever 4px is partnered with over here (DHL in my case).
I think mine might have messed up, this is what it looks like (I'm not sure how much personal info this gives, so I blacked out some numbers)
The "+" is an invalid character and using a scientific notation calculator gives me a tracking number that isn't in the system.

tracking.jpg

Back