SooSoo - The Gentlemoon (Mr Knight - Moon Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
IMG_2877.jpeg
IMG_2878.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_2880.jpeg
IMG_2881.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg
IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2884.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks really good. The tailoring on the suit and the headsculpt look really good. Hope the quality stays the same on release.

Looks awesome. It’s been hard to pull myself out of Marvel lines but staying strong.

Perhaps a Poe custom of I can get the headsculpt once parted out.

Killer sculpt there. Soosoo really knows how to deliver, I wouldn't be worried at all about how the production piece will turn out.

Oscar sculpt looks phenomenal. Stupid HT couldn't do that?
Hot Toys have been steadily dropping the ball over the last few years and it's clear that it's open up the playing field for solid competitors like Soosootoys/InArt to give fans what they truly want.

Instant PO on my part. Down for two of these for display options!

This actually makes me more likely to buy the HT full suit as well. I love Moon Knight and really enjoyed the series, but was only lukewarm on the figure.
Was thinking the same. This + Moon Knight will look really good together. I just wish Hot Toys did a better job with him.

HGIsR2x.png
JVeW7pk.jpg

Figure looks great !

Know what would be even greater ?
If SooSoo Toys actually released something already !!!!!!!
Still waiting on my Homelander (been 2 years people !) , Red Hood, Robin II, etc

Last edited:
Figure looks amazing so ofc I PO’d straight away. As for having no Khonshu HS, I’d rather have a seperate, towering figure of him anyway so no big deal for me.

Figure looks great !

Know what would be even greater ?
If SooSoo Toys actually released something already !!!!!!!
Still waiting on my Homelander (been 2 years people !) , Red Hood, Robin II, etc
For real, where the hell is that Robin figure? Usually only takes a few months for SooSoo to deliver.

Back