SooSoo - The Gentlemoon (Mr Knight - Moon Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a feeling since it seems the sellers that carry it are being more cautious than usual.

Was it taken down? I created an account and am logged in, but it’s not showing up.
It's still available. Here's the direct link. You can also get to it through the "Brands" pull down menu and selecting SooSooToys. I see that they're on May Day holiday until May 4th, so I suppose it's possible that new accounts created while they're gone may not be able to see it until they get back.

1/6 SOOSOOTOYS SST049 Gentlemoon Action Figure — GIANTOY action figures

It's still available. Here's the direct link. You can also get to it through the "Brands" pull down menu and selecting SooSooToys. I see that they're on May Day holiday until May 4th, so I suppose it's possible that new accounts created while they're gone may not be able to see it until they get back.

1/6 SOOSOOTOYS SST049 Gentlemoon Action Figure — GIANTOY action figures
Thanks, that must be it. The link itself says it is “protected” even when I log in. I keep forgetting there is still a human element to these updates. Will check back after the holiday.

Thanks, that must be it. The link itself says it is “protected” even when I log in. I keep forgetting there is still a human element to these updates. Will check back after the holiday.
You might want to also send them an email ([email protected]) detailing your situation so they'll expedite your access when they get back. IIRC there may be a Catch-22 for these "protected" items where they're only available to existing customers (i.e., ones with completed/paid orders). But if so they should waive that, as my first 4 orders with them were ALL of the protected/bootleg variety.

I had the same problem. I just hit the add to cart button instead of trying to open the link, and that worked.

The next total lunar eclipse is scheduled for March 13, 2025.
20$ says SooSoo toys does not release this figure by that date :LOL:

I can’t believe SooSoo announced 3 Flash figures today but there is no update on this! It’s so late!

Back