SOOO....Whats new in 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcom- you are about to be broke like me haha
I only collect Marvel as well, for 6 moths(still new) I have more then 25 statues, and some other TMNT, street fighter etc... If I were you, I'll try to get the old one first, such as venom, spiderman pf...etc, the sideshow statues is been going up a lot every month on some rare statues, get it when is not too late!!!

Btw what marvel statues you have?

The slow roll outs are probably good for us as collectors. They would quickly devalue their statues if they rolled out 5 variants of a character in a short time frame.

Awesome. Thanks guys. I had no idea they were doing alot of those. Im very interested in seeing the 1:1 Daredevil bust. As for being broke-already there.

So far I have:
PF Thor
PF MsMarvel
PF Gambit EX
PF Black Panther EX (flexpay)
PF Cyclops EX (on order)
PF Bucky EX (on order)
White Queen AH EX comiquette
Mystique AH comiquette
Psylocke comiquette
Carnage comiquette
Invisible Woman EX comiquette (on order)
Beast EX comiquette (on order)
Wolverine life size bust (flexpay)

Im a big fan of the PF Hulk and will try and pick one up at a decent price. The ebay buy it now prices on this item and PF Captain America are flat out ridiculus. I'd love to pick up a PF Red Skull and X-23 comiquette too.

TOO MANY STATUES---TOO LITTLE MONEY!!!

If you all get any new info or pics please post. Thanks for the PF Rogue pics, anyone have those 1:1 Daredecil bust pics?

Awesome. Thanks guys. I had no idea they were doing alot of those. Im very interested in seeing the 1:1 Daredevil bust. As for being broke-already there.

So far I have:
PF Thor
PF MsMarvel
PF Gambit EX
PF Black Panther EX (flexpay)
PF Cyclops EX (on order)
PF Bucky EX (on order)
White Queen AH EX comiquette
Mystique AH comiquette
Psylocke comiquette
Carnage comiquette
Invisible Woman EX comiquette (on order)
Beast EX comiquette (on order)
Wolverine life size bust (flexpay)

Im a big fan of the PF Hulk and will try and pick one up at a decent price. The ebay buy it now prices on this item and PF Captain America are flat out ridiculus. I'd love to pick up a PF Red Skull and X-23 comiquette too.

TOO MANY STATUES---TOO LITTLE MONEY!!!

If you all get any new info or pics please post. Thanks for the PF Rogue pics, anyone have those 1:1 Daredecil bust pics?
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8VWDekbIaJE" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Selene Comiquette

onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Back