SOOO....Whats new in 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicksincali

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I'm a new Sideshow Marvel collector. Really only been purchasing for about 6 months. I wanted to pick everybody's brain on these forums. Aside from what Sideshow has posted on their site for pre-orders what premium formats, comiquettes, or life size busts do you all know is being worked on right now?

I've heard and seen a few pics of a Rogue premium format which I'm guessing will be a pre-order in the first quarter of 2011. And I've also read about a possible Premium format Colossus and Juggernaut which will be late 2011 or early 2012.

Anybody have anything else to add for Marvel related properties? :dunno

Welcome! Sideshow showed several things during their 12 days like a Thor Movie PF, we've seen a sketch of a Captain America movie piece, and HT has several Marvel pieces hitting in 2011.

Welcome to the show Nick! :wave

Hope you have a thick skin because this forum is not for the weak.:lol

So true...

Welcome to the place where wallets die Nick!

There also a Iceman piece (1/5 comiquette?) that can be seen on the Sideshow 2011 Calendar, a life-size bust of Daredevil & Green Goblin as well, a Selene piece as well...

...scratch that last one, my bad. :rotfl
Angel should be swoopin' down this year as well.

I most likely missed something & someone will point out what those are eventually.

Welcome again. :wave

So far...this is the only Marvel statue that matters for 2011:
sdcc-sideshow-collectibles-rogue-premium-format-statue-sneak-peek-1.jpg

The movie Thor and Captain America PFs have potential.

I think we are going to see PFs of both movie Thor and Cap.

Comiquettes of Storm and Shadowcat

Rogue Cyclops and probably Angel Comiquette hopefully a reveal of Apocalypse.

Back