Sony PSP Information

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine connects fine to the net Badmoon don't know what could going on with yours.

Damn! I wonder if I should take it back and get another one? It brings the name of my equipment up right away. It just won't connect. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Damn! I wonder if I should take it back and get another one? It brings the name of my equipment up right away. It just won't connect. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Sounds like it could be a firmware issue with your router. When was the last time you updated it?

Maybe I will try to update my router and see what happens. :dunno I just don't know why everything else connected without issue.

Maybe I will try to update my router and see what happens. :dunno I just don't know why everything else connected without issue.

Try bringing your PSP somewhere else that has a network and connecting there. That will at least tell you where the problem is.

bagels speaks the truth. If you do get it connected elsewhere, download the latest PSP firmware.

When I first got my PS3, it gave me the same problems on my network. I plugged it in with a wired connection, and downloaded a firmware update. Ever since then, wireless has worked great.

Did you have connection issues. I have my 360, PS3, DS, and Wii that all connected with no issue. I try to connect this guy and it doesn't work.

I connected mine just fine. Was surfing the net in seconds. Maybe the wireless adapter in yours is in the toilet. LOL that would suck. Or since you aren't computer saavy you just didn't hook it up right. :rotfl

I connected mine just fine. Was surfing the net in seconds. Maybe the wireless adapter in yours is in the toilet. LOL that would suck. Or since you aren't computer saavy you just didn't hook it up right. :rotfl

I don't know what I am not understanding. LOL! It sees my equipment. I select it. And when I try to connect it doesn't work. :dunno

Back