Sons of anarchy figures and merchandise from mezco toyz.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that Gemma has a skateboard! I personally think that Opie needs to be thicker though. He's a big dude. This line has some potential but I'm not looking forward to all of the repainted "exclusives," which I will probably end up buying... :cuckoo::gah::slap

Not sure which Opie I want. The EE exclusive with the beanie or the regular with hair down. And the EE exclusive Gemma comes blood splattered with the Tara killing carving fork. Nice touch

2014_Mezco_NYCC53__scaled_800.jpg

2014_Mezco_NYCC52__scaled_800.jpg

Series 1 of these has been released with variants. Anybody pick these up yet?

Got these two for Christmas. Wanted the EE Exclusive versions. They look better. Don't have an interest in the regular versions. You can get the EE Exclusive versions on Amazon.com for under $12 shipped if you have prime.

81ba6652a6ef95b0a6a9e9e6c0b0b49d.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G3

Amazon has some great deals going right now. Not sure which versions I like more, really on the fence.

Really looking forward to Opie. Don't think the line will last past him and Gemma, but I would love to see Tig, Chibs and especially Bobby.

Amazon has some great deals going right now. Not sure which versions I like more, really on the fence.

Really looking forward to Opie. Don't think the line will last past him and Gemma, but I would love to see Tig, Chibs and especially Bobby.

Yeah I'd really like to see Chibs, Tig, Juice, Bobby and Happy. But not holding my breath. Still on the fence on which Opie and Gemma I want to pick up. Leaning towards the regular Opie and the EE exclusive Gemma.

I'm still on the fence with Jax and Clay. Not sure which versions I like more. I'll probably pull the trigger closer when Opie gets released.

Well, we should be seeing Opie and Gemma soon. Shame we won't get Bobby, Chibs, Tigg or Juice.

Think I decided on long hair Opie for my purchase.

Found Opie and Gemma at TRU yesterday. Both turned out pretty good. The likeness on Gemma is great, but I probably won't pick her up. Even though she's a main character, I would have preferred Bobby, Chibbs or Tigg over her as an action figure choice.

Opie is my most wanted figure. His outfit looks good but his beard sculpt I think is off. I may resculpt and paint it

Found Opie and Gemma at TRU yesterday. Both turned out pretty good. The likeness on Gemma is great, but I probably won't pick her up. Even though she's a main character, I would have preferred Bobby, Chibbs or Tigg over her as an action figure choice.

Opie is my most wanted figure. His outfit looks good but his beard sculpt I think is off. I may resculpt and paint it

How much does TRU sell them for? Was getting ready to order them from Amazon.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Back