Sons of anarchy figures and merchandise from mezco toyz.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just these in a catalogue some early images of 6" Jax and Clay figures from Mezco Toyz and
other realy cool SOA merchandise.I know there are a lot of Sons fans on here and i wanted to share.
I will update later with a scan when i pick up my catalogue today.

I love SOA and am glad someone is doing figures from the show, but they need to do the entire cast, you need Chibs, Gemma, Tara, Tig, Opie, Piney, Juice and some of the cops and villians. A Chucky figure would be like the meat figure in the Jakks Rocky series lol It would also be great if they did some motorcycles. Jax and Clay are a good start, hope they sell well so the others get made.

Wow that's awesome. I agree, no way are jax's pants that tight. Would've preferred Jax and opie but if they do decide to continue the line, that'll be a dream come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Breaking Bad "figures" were rather poor, so these smaller scale figures aren't on my radar. PCS' sixth scale stuff is more my speed.

Yeah, they'll be as articulated as they look there. Plastic statues would be a better term than action figure. Surprised SoA is getting 4 figures off the bat when BrBA only got two (with several repaints of one). I wonder if that means BrBA will be getting some more figures too if they are going more in on this line?

I saw early prototypes of Jackson Teller and both Clay Morrow figures at the British Toy Fair but i promised i would not post any pictures yet.
They look to be static figures but it is way too early to say for sure.

Love the bodies, but the Jax face sculpt is way off despite their claims of working on it diligently to please the ladies.

9_1.jpg

$30 for the Orange Prison Jumpsuit exclusive on Mezco's site

Looks like maybe a ball-jointed neck, but that's it as far as poseability goes. . . :dunno Not my bag I guess. Hopefully Pop Culture Shock moves forward.

Clay and Jax look pretty good, but as I've said I won't buy them until I know that I can get Opie, Tigg, Bobby and or/ Chibbs.

Clay and Jax look pretty good, but as I've said I won't buy them until I know that I can get Opie, Tigg, Bobby and or/ Chibbs.

Yeah I gotta agree. But then we need a Tara and Gemma too. I still think I will buy the exclusives just so I don't have to end up paying outlandish prices later on. I still like the looks of the exclusives better. They look more ready to ride than the regular issues.

Pics of Opie and Gemma up from SDCC. I think they look pretty good. Alternate hands and heads for both. I'm in this line now that Opie is a given.

Back