Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tara has enough friends on the hospital staff to sell the story. Doctor was in on it. Tara really has become Gemma. It was maestro stuff.

Venus storyline was way more f'ed up than I expected.

:rotfl saying that hospital staff is involved is a little TOO far fetched...even for TV.

As SwampYack said, the doctor is checking for a heartbeat to see if the "baby" was still alive. A common sense thing for a doctor to do...not a "in the know; trying to fool a biker" thing to do.

Is tig a hhomo?was that what they were hinting at?the doctors would never go along with Tara's plan,Jemma is gonna be charged with murder I'm sure and there is no way a doctor would lie and let someone spend life in jail.

Is tig a hhomo?was that what they were hinting at?the doctors would never go along with Tara's plan,Jemma is gonna be charged with murder I'm sure and there is no way a doctor would lie and let someone spend life in jail.

Tig is a pervert. Plain and simple. Glad to see he's finally getting an "ol' lady." The doctors aren't in on Tara's plan, just the office manager.

Pretty solid episode. I love how Tara is basically Gemma now and Jax is for the most part Clay. They've both become the things they hate.

Love Goggins as Venus. Hand that man his Emmy already!

And did Hunnam even TRY to hide his accent during the patching-in scenes? God that was a mess.

Do not like this direction they are taking Tara in.

They've been taking her in that direction since they left Belfast. The question is, if Jackson is turning into his father then who will be his Clay. And I wonder if Roosevelt and Nero are on borrowed time.

Yeah he has not done anything but he is always around when the crap hits the fan. Jax killing that woman in front if Robocop will come back to haunt him especially after letting have the body.

Yeah he has not done anything but he is always around when the crap hits the fan. Jax killing that woman in front if Robocop will come back to haunt him especially after letting have the body.

Robocop lol that didn't even clue in. I'm really starting to get bored with Jax. I honestly miss the Marshall and was disappointed Clay didn't have any screen time. Jax and Gemma are getting old IMO.

Robocop lol that didn't even clue in. I'm really starting to get bored with Jax. I honestly miss the Marshall and was disappointed Clay didn't have any screen time. Jax and Gemma are getting old IMO.

I can agree. This show is getting real close to jumping the shark. Teetering at moments.

And Robocop always plays the dirty cop. First on Dexter and now here. Every time I see him, the NES Robocop theme plays in my head.:panic:

Did you just start watching this show?

Ya, just last night...why? :slap

I've felt this way for a while now and thought to myself, if the 2 main characters annoy the **** out of me...why do I watch? A good supporting cast and great writing. The Gemma character always bugged me as she has always seemed to be Katey Sagal's ego trip a la Michael C Hall's season 5-8 Dexter. Once Jax took over the MC...uuugghhh. Thank God Bobby is back and Tig didn't get slaughtered.

It's never been a secret Sutter is basing the show off Hamlet.

Gertrude is a manipulative b---- and the second most important character. The show is simply being true to the source material, so to speak.

Did you just start watching this show?

:rotfl

It's never been a secret Sutter is basing the show off Hamlet.

Gertrude is a manipulative b---- and the second most important character. The show is simply being true to the source material, so to speak.

A few detours, couple U-turns and some very rough access roads, but yeah, he's still headed that direction. :lol

Back