Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote that it was a grimace.

Also, as a bit of BTS info, Sutter acknowledged that Toric was killed earlier than he had wanted as Donal Logue's filming schedule for his other show was unexpectedly re-arranged, so they had to accelerate Toric's demise.

I'd imagine if Toric was going to offer Tara a plea, perhaps it will be the new DA that will be offering the deal. I doubt it would modify the storyline that much.

Yeah but now we got hair and blood in Nero's truck. Now how we gonna prove he didnt do it :(

Yeah but now we got hair and blood in Nero's truck. Now how we gonna prove he didnt do it :(

Roosevelt knows Nero was set up. He's just simply not going to press charges. Roosevelt is a smart guy and a good guy. He's not got an axe to grind here. I think if anything Roosevelt will look more into Toric's actions over the past week than digging into Nero.

Although I was intrigued by the deputy's look to Roosevelt when Roosevelt decided not to hold Nero in custody. It looked contemptuous, like there might be some plot developing between the sheriff and his deputy.

Roosevelt knows Nero was set up. He's just simply not going to press charges. Roosevelt is a smart guy and a good guy. He's not got an axe to grind here. I think if anything Roosevelt will look more into Toric's actions over the past week than digging into Nero.

Although I was intrigued by the deputy's look to Roosevelt when Roosevelt decided not to hold Nero in custody. It looked contemptuous, like there might be some plot developing between the sheriff and his deputy.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: I was actually glad Sutter wrote him as competent in that scene. I was worried he wouldn't. :lol

It looked contemptuous, like there might be some plot developing between the sheriff and his deputy.

I took it as a look of WTF since cops will usually hold people just based on the circumstantial evidence they found in Nero's car. Remember, the deputy wasn't aware of Toric's involvement so from his POV it's a straight forward case that his boss is mysteriously not pursuing.

Remember, the deputy wasn't aware of Toric's involvement so from his POV it's a straight forward case that his boss is mysteriously not pursuing.

Which is why I was thinking perhaps we might see a bit of turmoil in the Sheriff's Dept, with the deputy going to the DA and questioning Roosevelt's leadership. It seems like the deputy really wants to crack down on the Sons, but Roosevelt is starting to see that maybe they're not all 'that bad' (despite all the murder and mayhem). Maybe with Roosevelt falling into Unser's old role. . . even Hale started to side with SAMCRO on certain occasions.

There's been that theme of the corrupting influence of power when you're at the top, maybe we'll explore that on both sides of the law.

The True IRA is bigger than SAMCRO's punch right now.

With the gun plot and Galen this season maybe Romeo will be appearing again.

Also the Mayans were written as a joke last time we saw them (the boxing ring story arc). If they set up the Mayans vs. the True IRA that would help redeem them on the show.

From Kurt Sutter's Twitter

tonight, #SOAFX, THE MAD KING.
the MC will never be the same.
an epic shift in the mythology.
please don't miss it.

Chibs and Juice will be on the aftershow to discuss the ep.

somebodies dying

that's like every 15 minutes anyway. :lol

yea pretty much sounds like a main character............though the only one that would shock me at this point is jax & that ain't happening..............yet anyway.

yea pretty much sounds like a main character............though the only one that would shock me at this point is jax & that ain't happening..............yet anyway.

Juice hasn't played a huge part storyline wise and he hasn't said much of anything. I'm going in this order.
Juice
Tig
Wayne

I might toss Jemma and Tara into that. Other than those, anybody dying is more like, "eh, not surprised, but I expected him to survive a few more episodes." :lol

I might toss Jemma and Tara into that. Other than those, anybody dying is more like, "eh, not surprised, but I expected him to survive a few more episodes." :lol

yea i think when opie killed stahl & then opie got it pretty much cemented no one is safe & the shock factor of a death is out the window.

Phil was hands down the worst "biker" in the history of ever. He looked more like an extra for the Big Bang Theory.

wasn't he on an episode of "my name is earl"......dressed as he does on s.o.a.?

edit:........nope..........."raising hope"

Raising-Hope-3x09-Sons-of-Anarchy-01-nagy.jpg

Raising-Hope-3x09-Sons-of-Anarchy-02-nagy.jpg

Last edited:
Back