Sons Of Anarchy Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No discussion after this week's episode? It was so intense. Things are in a bad place right now for everyone.

It really was a tense episode. Great acting on Hunnam's part while he was confronting Juice. Half expecting Gemma to off herself though... Going to be interesting to see how these last 2 episodes play out. There's a lot of cards on the table right now.

It really was a tense episode. Great acting on Hunnam's part while he was confronting Juice. Half expecting Gemma to off herself though... Going to be interesting to see how these last 2 episodes play out. There's a lot of cards on the table right now.

This can't end with him living, my guess Indian hills or the Irish wipe Jax and samcro out

Hunnam's performance was amazing this week. Really amazing stuff. Probably his best work in the whole series. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get an Emmy nomination, same for Sutter for the stellar work this year. It's satisfying having a great final season.

So far.

This can't end with him living, my guess Indian hills or the Irish wipe Jax and samcro out

I kinda think/hope that maybe the One-Niners, Mayans and the Grim Bastards come to Jax' defense. . . maybe swoop in and rescue him when Indian Hills votes for Jax to meet Mr. Mayhem. I hope Jax and Juice live, too many SAMCRO guys have been killed.

I kinda think/hope that maybe the One-Niners, Mayans and the Grim Bastards come to Jax' defense. . . maybe swoop in and rescue him when Indian Hills votes for Jax to meet Mr. Mayhem. I hope Jax and Juice live, too many SAMCRO guys have been killed.

No way Juice lives. If he does it as Tully's *****.
Juice-and-Tully-date-Sons-of-Anarchy-7x10.bmp-e1415848633160.jpg

I'm really confused that the leader of the AB would be into that. I guess there are different rules in prison.

Considering that one AB guy cracked on Tig about Venus, I assume there are conflicting views about homosexuality in the Aryan Nation.

btw The ending where Nero consoles Jax, I had a hard time feeling for them in that scene, because the actor Charlie Hunnam's accent was coming through. All of a sudden Jax went from native Californian to a Brit. lol I was like, c'mon Kurt Sutter... redo the scene you lazy bastid.

And SwedishHeat, while it tries to pose itself as a real-life setting show, it's still fiction and written by Sutter and co. There will be inaccuracies, inconsistencies, among other flaws. I don't fight it. I simply do as Chucky would say, "I accept that."

Hunnam's performance was amazing this week. Really amazing stuff. Probably his best work in the whole series. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get an Emmy nomination, same for Sutter for the stellar work this year. It's satisfying having a great final season.

Best piece of sarcasm I have read all week.

Best piece of sarcasm I have read all week.

Maybe you're being the sarcastic one.... or not. A lot of people believe Hunnam gave a great performance. I would agree, if his British accent didn't come out. Thought part of being a great actor and one worthy of an Emmy nod means making one believe you're not from the place of origin you're from... lol Meaning he's British, but his character is Californian. Well duh, because of what I said prior.

Maybe you're just being a brat, in which case I agree wholeheartedly. It deserves it with Johnny Utah's comment.

I've been watching SONS since day one. Hunnam is a mediocre actor at his best (and his best has been in movies, not SONS). Come on, Emmy? Has anyone not seen Mad Men, Breaking Bad? Those are Emmy performances. The last two seasons of SONS are a complete waste of TV bandwidth, the worst writing and acting on TV, basic or premium cable. I'm still watching it because my wife wants to finish it out, otherwise I would have skipped this completely laughable season. Sutter has had no direction for the past three years.

I'll concede this… If you want to compare Hunnam to Maryilin Manson or Courtney Love, then yeah, he's the next Johnny Depp or Laurence Olivier. I'd be less surprised if Jar Jar binks had won an academy award for best supporting actor.

Just watched the last two eps last night and my wife and I laughed multiple times in each episode at the absurdity and stupidity of the scenes in question. It seems like the early seasons of the show were utter flukes - or Sutter has just been phoning it in for the past few seasons. IMO, the past few years has completely ruined the entire series.

It's been done before by other show creators as well. Heroes and 24 to name just two. When show creators run out of ideas and don't have a firm grasp of what they want to do with the story from the start nor how it will end.

I agree this season is so ridiculous and very laughable, when Jimmy Smits is out acting everyone that should be a sign things are going bad, he is the only one trying, Charlie Hunnam can't even hold his accent back anymore.

**** all the haters. I'm watching it for years too, and Hunnam's performance was fantastic. Damn some of you are cold and so used to Walter White and Don Draper.

so used to Walter White and Don Draper.

Game of Thrones (everyone), The Walking Dead (certainly has its moments), Justified and The Bridge (same network as Sons, phenomenal acting and scripting by most accounts). More than anything, as a fan, it's sad to see what the show has turned into.

Breaking Bad and Madmen are good but not my favorite shows. I think The Shield, The Wire and The Killing are probably my top 3 shows ever, all where very well written, had great music, casting, production and the story was consistently good. I'm not saying I hate Sons of Anarchy at all, but its just gotten very cheesy and corny lately by trying so hard, thats all. It used to be very well written. Now it seems, they try to go for the shock value, by adding more graphic violence and unnecessary butt shots. I have no reason to hate unless I felt I was obligated to watch crap to conclude the story, same thing happened with Dexter and Sopranos, both great shows with strong beginnings and weak endings, I'm sorry if some people have a poor taste. Its totally unvalid to say *****K all the haters, cause we are fans just as much, we just have higher standards. When i watch dramatic television i enjoy it when its more realistic and not cheesy like some soap opera novela or low budget B action movie.

I love all the same shows and I think his best work was in this latest episode. GoT is unparalleled in its storytelling, Breaking Bad and The Wire are leagues ahead of everything else made ever.

I just want to see all the stuff with the characters I care about and have emotional investments in, all the 2 hour episodes with nonsense side story is just filler, the scenes with Gemma, Jax, Nero and Unser have all been interesting. I also love GOT, Madmen, Justified and Longmire but am waiting for those stories to conclude to give my whole critique. I mean, i watch terrible stuff for entertainment also but I just expect a little more from Sons Of Anarchy cause i felt they had something really good without so much effort and it just seems like now they try too hard.

Wow... All caught up. I am bored out of my mind. One of the biggest problems is that Sutter has double the length of each episode over the past 2 seasons. Around the middle of season 5 is where things start going down hill. This show was awesome a few years back and the only reason I am watching still is just so I can see the whole ordeal through... Bobby was an amazing character and they ruined him by having him go along with all of the pointless killings. When he was shot in the head I felt zero emotion. I imagine the best possible punishment for Gemma is for her to live alone and have nothing, but I really don't care what happens to her or the rest of the club. Nero is the only likable character now IMO. 3 more weeks and I can forget about this mess...

Back