Sonic The Hedgehog 2 | April 8th 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could’ve been worse!

Could’ve been Sonic 2!

Much worse lol
Could have been better...

s-l400.jpg
:monkey3

Don’t know why no one is talking about what is arguably the best movie of the year so far. Avatar better watch out. Us sonic fans are coming for that spot!

I liked seeing Jim Carrey in a comedic role again. Honestly, if he isn’t in the next one, I probably won’t bother watching it.

My kids want to see this. Think I'll send them with their mum though. I did my turn when I took them to see the first one.

Don’t know why no one is talking about what is arguably the best movie of the year so far. Avatar better watch out. Us sonic fans are coming for that spot!

I really enjoyed it and more so, my son thoroughly enjoyed it and experiencing his excitement made it all the better. He lost his mind when Sonic went Super Sonic, and then again at the post-credits scene.

I really enjoyed it and more so, my son thoroughly enjoyed it and experiencing his excitement made it all the better. He lost his mind when Sonic went Super Sonic, and then again at the post-credits scene.
Same loved that scene

I saw this with my youngest over the weekend. It was solid, but nothing special. I was genuinely surprised the first one was as good as it was, but I had no idea what to expect going in. Here I expected it was going to be on par with the first one, and my expectations were more or less met, but that was about it. I did start to doze off a couple times, but I've seen a lot worse in a kid's movie.

Some of the humor was pretty groan inducing with the engaged woman, and while the Jim Carrey character is good for a movie like this, I think I've had enough of his schtick with this guy. I read that he says he is done with acting, and if so, this might be a good chance to recast and take a different approach with that character.

I saw this with my youngest over the weekend. It was solid, but nothing special. I was genuinely surprised the first one was as good as it was, but I had no idea what to expect going in. Here I expected it was going to be on par with the first one, and my expectations were more or less met, but that was about it. I did start to doze off a couple times, but I've seen a lot worse in a kid's movie.

Some of the humor was pretty groan inducing with the engaged woman, and while the Jim Carrey character is good for a movie like this, I think I've had enough of his schtick with this guy. I read that he says he is done with acting, and if so, this might be a good chance to recast and take a different approach with that character.
They said they aren’t going to recast him.

Just watched this on streaming and these two movies are basically the Jim Carrey show. I don't think they'd be worth watching without him.

Really a return to form for him that's fun to watch.

Back