Sonic The Hedgehog 2 | April 8th 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw @ironwez20 in the streets in this state and very much soiled:

dark_skies1.gif

I must say, Idris Elba killed it with his Knuckles voice. 👌
Damn, son. Now I’m stoked for Knuckles. Everything else? Hmm. I think I’m still turned off that Jim Carrey is Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman, whatever he goes by these days.

I think Jaleel White will always be Sonic for me, from those cartoons back in the 90s lol. I was a fan of the voice from Sonic Adventures 2 as well.

Are we ever going to get a Sonic film set in the zones and not just LA? I want Robotnik making robots out of animals and having giant contraptions that are more than just rocket launchers and laser cannons.

Are we ever going to get a Sonic film set in the zones and not just LA? I want Robotnik making robots out of animals and having giant contraptions that are more than just rocket launchers and laser cannons.
In the trailer it looks like sonic is running through zones. I know @jye4ever is very excited as I am for this

I really enjoyed the first one, but more exciting for me is watching my son's excitement, Sonic has been his most favorite thing since he saw the first movie and once he started playing the games, Tails became his most favorite character, his little 7 year old head exploded when I showed him the trailer. His reactions alone are going to make it fun to watch.

Wow, before they even release 2, my son is going to lose his mind. He's a bit let down, and I agree, that we haven't seen Tails flying with his tails yet in any previews, in fact, we've only had a few small glimpses, but I get marketing may favor Sonic vs Knuckles.

Back