some of my repaints,First week of February sale,2 repaints for 60 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions,pm me for info

Steve that is fkin awesome

Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions-Meryl Dixon post 290

Wow you keep painting all these recasts up like theres no tommorow - you should have more respect for beto and other artist than to share them on here...

hotslayer- to be fair to steven, and anyother painter, not everyone keeps tabs on every custom head that is made in this hobby, it is very very easy to miss things and paint up a recast, just like it is easy to buy a recast if your new to the hobby, i said it befreo and i'll say it again, if there was a master thread detailing the recasters and a list it would help everyone.

that being said, to single out steven and out him in his own thread is just tasteless. a private pm by you could have been much better. from the reading of stevens response it looks like he doesnt know these are recasts. I know for fact he is doing 60-70 heads a month, might even be more, steven knows. so to miss and not even know about a few is very easy to do. bottom line is steven is a stand up guy with great paint apps and i do not think knowingly paint up a recast from not just q, but anybody. you owe him an appology.

Well said mighty.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

Brilliant work on the Total Recall piece... those eyes are perfect :rock

Thanks again Steve!

GEDC0771.JPGGEDC0770.JPGGEDC0769.JPGGEDC0768.JPGGEDC0766.JPGGEDC0765.JPG

Another Starbuck from Warriors gate production,they really are raising the bar with there custom sculpts.makes my job easy.

Back