some of my repaints,First week of February sale,2 repaints for 60 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions,pm me for info

Dj avisii,sculpted by warriors gate productions and painted by me.the quality if there sculpting work is top notch,love painting there stuff.

Dj avisii,sculpted by warriors gate productions and painted by me.the quality if there sculpting work is top notch,love painting there stuff.

great work on this mate! We only had like a day to sculpt and Steve had like a day to paint - this was fun!

Wow great work Steven. Sean, is that actually for Avicii or was it a boardie who commissioned it ?

Wow great work Steven. Sean, is that actually for Avicii or was it a boardie who commissioned it ?

We were commissioned by someone who works with him. The figures are supposed to show up on his screens in the background some point soon if the 10 day rush we had to compete it by is any indication . :)

My god! The tones on that Arnold are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! Going to pick up a Rick head sculpt soon!

Warriors gate productions Starbuck,pics should speak for themselves on how awsome this sculpt is,some top level stuff.just a pleasure to paint.

Back