some of my repaints,First week of February sale,2 repaints for 60 bucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions-Meryl Dixon post 290

Man! loved the Black Mask and Frankenstein Monster, maybe I am used to the regular head sculpts and that's why a different kind of sculpts "monsters, etc." make me appreciate the paint work much more.

Oh my steven, your work is nice!

Awesome work man Freddy could do with a bit more shine on the part 2!
Other than that awesome to see you making progress :)

you are a bloody good painter mate!

- shame about the recasting paint ups :(

Recasting paint ups ?

oh - I thought those Freddies were recasts from Betos?

hey - Rick just sent me pics of Sarah Jane - AMAZING my friend :)

oh - I thought those Freddies were recasts from Betos?

hey - Rick just sent me pics of Sarah Jane - AMAZING my friend :)

Yea Sarah turned out great,you sculpted it right?really a great sculpt,made my job easy.

you are a bloody good painter mate!

- shame about the recasting paint ups :(

Correct - beto never realised any unpainted pt 2 freddys nor his newer version pt 1 - these are deffo Q,s recasts - this is not the first time either, theres at least 4 other recastS steven as painted up and shared on here...

SHAME :( should do your homework before, exepting these commisions

Correct - beto never realised any unpainted pt 2 freddys nor his newer version pt 1 - these are deffo Q,s recasts - this is not the first time either, theres at least 4 other recastS steven as painted up and shared on here...

SHAME :( should do your homework before, exepting these commisions

Actually were painted when they arrived,so maybe you didn't do your homework.also I'm a painter ,I don't cast,and I can't keep track of what is being recasted and what's an original.i don't think I painted any recasts,and I would like to know how you can tell by a pic that it's not an original

Actually were painted when they arrived,so maybe you didn't do your homework.also I'm a painter ,I don't cast,and I can't keep track of what is being recasted and what's an original.i don't think I painted any recasts,and I would like to know how you can tell by a pic that it's not an original

Hey man, that sucks that this guy is on your thread starting drama....you are a painter...If he had a problem why dont he just personal message you! I think that is so wack to be blasting like that...I think it is obvious that you took a commission and are doing a job...if its a recast just pull a guy to the side and just say so....

bruhkis is absolutely right, but unfortunately not everyone thinks like that. Steven, your a stand up guy and one hell of a painter brother, your work speaks for itself, keep doing your thing! Speaking of..........Can you do a Patriots logo on the hood of my 1988 iroc Z?? Would be wicked Haaaad!

Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions,pm me for info

nice!!!

Re: some of my repaints,now taking commissions,pm me for info

Looks great Steven! I can't wait for my remake voorhees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back