Some of my collection :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best life sized collections out there! Love all of the weapons, Sam, Galactus, the Tumbler ... I could go on and on. Everything is nicely displayed. Can't wait to see more updates out of you GB! Keep up the good work bro!

BTW, I'm sure if you ever took a pic of yourself posed with all of your life sized pieces you'd make them all look like toys ... GB is jacked!!!

LOL thanks Si, basement should be done in a couple months....still gotta get some more pieces in there. Maybe some 1/2 scale and 1:1 pieces ....hopefully if my money is right :slap

Thanks for the comment fellow freaks. Here's a couple more pics then I'm off to COD Black Ops:gun
8e6e593a.jpg

59d2aa8f.jpg

db85ea0d.jpg

b6acf343.jpg

c89cf061.jpg

I saw your video last night ... these pics are bad @ss!!!

I love the creepy dim lighting you got going on there. That Sam display is perfect! Great stuff.

I saw your video last night ... these pics are bad @ss!!!

I love the creepy dim lighting you got going on there. That Sam display is perfect! Great stuff.

Thanks Si, I trying to make it as dim as possible almost like a mini horror museum. I still need to add some more quality bust in there. I'm also trying to contact Bobby c about the silicone Heath/Joker bust :) I'm also interested in that Elder pred you've got in the works....but just the bust as my basement will not fit the full 1:1.

Awesome collection and setup!!! :rock I have always enjoyed watching your videos. Awhile back after watching your review on the Tumbler you helped me decide to purchase one from BBTS. :) It's really a great piece.

Back