Some of my collection :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection man! I love how you posed the Marcus and Master Chief. I have a question about the Master Chief though. It looks like the McFarlane 12" Figure, that's the one I have. Where did you get the Battle Rifle and how were you able to put the Assault Rifle on his back? Was it a custom job by you?

Nice collection man! I love how you posed the Marcus and Master Chief. I have a question about the Master Chief though. It looks like the McFarlane 12" Figure, that's the one I have. Where did you get the Battle Rifle and how were you able to put the Assault Rifle on his back? Was it a custom job by you?

Yes sir That's the Mcfarlane 12" Chief The weapon in his hands is the BR55 Battle Rifle by Master Replicas..solid metal. The assault rifle that comes with the Chief itself has a little peg on the left side of the rifle....and if you look at the back of the Chiefs armor there's a little peg hole where this rifle fits :D

Here's a shot of some of my 1:1 bust and a couple pics of the Angel of Death bust 1 of my favs

hellboyAODbustspicset3017.jpg

hellboyAODbustspicset3005.jpg

hellboyAODbustspicset3007.jpg

hellboyAODbustspicset2014-1.jpg

Back