Some of my collection :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Hellboy 1:1 pics

hellboyAODbustspicset2009-1.jpg

hellboyAODbustspicset2015-1.jpg

hellboyAODbustspicset2021-1.jpg

hellboyAODbusts004.jpg

Hey Joseph, I bought this Gollum years ago from eBay...these were made to promote the Lord Of The Rings movie...so they were placed in movie theaters world wide. I think they were made by New Line cinemas or for New Line cinemas...not really sure...but Its a cool piece nonetheless...Thanks :)

simply awesome! I love the lifesize stuff - but there is no way my wife would ever permit it.

looks good man..:rock

you're starting to fill that room of yours..:D

I still find it funny that I found your videos while looking for pics of the Darkness LSB and the next day you joined up here. :lol

are you going to pick up the Wolf Bust to go with the P1? and possibley the Predalien bust?

Yes sir That's the Mcfarlane 12" Chief The weapon in his hands is the BR55 Battle Rifle by Master Replicas..solid metal. The assault rifle that comes with the Chief itself has a little peg on the left side of the rifle....and if you look at the back of the Chiefs armor there's a little peg hole where this rifle fits :D
Thanks man. I knew about the scaled replica of the Battle Rifle that Master Replicas did, but I didn't know it was the right size for a 12" figure. I'll have to see if I can track one down. Thanks for letting me know about the hole on the back of his armor where the Assault Rifle can go, I never noticed it when I first got him. Nice pics BTW. :D

looks good man..:rock

you're starting to fill that room of yours..:D

I still find it funny that I found your videos while looking for pics of the Darkness LSB and the next day you joined up here. :lol

are you going to pick up the Wolf Bust to go with the P1? and possibley the Predalien bust?

:lol yeah man that's crazy. I've ordered The Wolf bust couple days ago :rock also got the Grievious bust arriving shortly :D man I can't wait.

Back