Some of my collection :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, an Ultimate EVE would be just too beautiful for words. :monkey2

Did you say COG Armor?

Have you heard of Nightmare Studios? They make 1:1 WEARABLE Armor, it's really expensive but ^^^^ing AWESOME.

9WAR.jpg
That's exactly what I want....badass indeed, I will look into this fo shizzle my nizzle :D

Hey whats up Felmar, How're you're doing my dude :wave As for the pieces lets see....I'm still waiting for my Wolf Predator bust to arrive :chew and I've placed an order for the Vampyre SSE bust :banana, I really like this piece as opposed to the regular color version. And last but not least sideshows Greedo bust...always loved that green freak :lol...but besides those I'm saving alot of bread for that Predalien bust :rockas as well as other goodies coming our way at the end of 2009-2010 :cool:

Hey whats up Felmar, How're you're doing my dude :wave As for the pieces lets see....I'm still waiting for my Wolf Predator bust to arrive :chew and I've placed an order for the Vampyre SSE bust :banana, I really like this piece as opposed to the regular color version. And last but not least sideshows Greedo bust...always loved that green freak :lol...but besides those I'm saving alot of bread for that Predalien bust :rockas as well as other goodies coming our way at the end of 2009-2010 :cool:

Hey Gb :wave
Sounds great!
Lots of good stuff headed your way :rock
You're in for a treat with that wolf bust..its kicks some serious ass :D
I'm looking forward to the predalien bust too..hopefully it won't be too much!

Looks like your reward points are adding up :lol

Back