Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

It's so funny how in December - as the backlash against TLJ started - several dozen online media articles jumped on the bandwagon with this idea that ESB divided the fanbase just as much (with some very misleading reporting based on Starlog magazines from 1980) and yet here's Kasdan himself commenting on modern fan division and Solo:

"... it was never like this back on Empire."

And this from Donald Glover:

“How can you not be pansexual in space?” Glover shared with Sirius XM's Entertainment Weekly Radio. “There are so many things to have sex with. I didn’t think that was that weird. Yeah, he’s coming on to everybody. I mean, yeah, whatever. It just didn’t seem that weird to me ‘cause I feel like if you’re in space it’s kind of like, the door is open! It’s like, no, only guys or girls. No, it’s anything. This thing is literally a blob. Are you a man or a woman? Like, who cares? Have a good time out here.”

:banana:stake:moon:naughty:bunnydanc

What's great is that I never thought of this stuff as a kid.:rotfl

3.gif

If Anthony Ingruber was cast as Han Solo I would've probably caved and watched the movie. Honestly.

Grace said that Alden was the best thing about the movie on twitter. :monkey3

Its the voice, man. I can't do it. Other things as well but its the voice really.

Grace said that Alden was the best thing about the movie on twitter. :monkey3

Her review is up and she said Solo and Chewie are the only good things about it. Wasn't even impressed with Glover.

Take the grace conversation to the grace thread. Enough already, everyboyd shut the hell up.
Last warning. Infractions will come next

Take the grace conversation to the grace thread. Enough already, everyboyd shut the hell up.
Last warning. Infractions will come next

Phew! So glad my name isn't Boyd and I can continue to discuss my favorite YouTuber, Grace Randolph and her review of SOLO. :love

How many pages of links to YouTube reviews will we have to sift though for this SW film....

Maybe we can make a pact to NOT post some random persons views and focus just on THIS communities view on the film?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back