Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

I believe this thread is about ready for spoiler tags....

Dare I reveal the biggest spoiler in the history of Star Wars films...?

ThCiZAH.gif

ThCiZAH.gif

They said in the film Han’s mother had an affair with Bel Organa..we knew that already :wink1:

And this from Donald Glover:

“How can you not be pansexual in space?” Glover shared with Sirius XM's Entertainment Weekly Radio. “There are so many things to have sex with. I didn’t think that was that weird. Yeah, he’s coming on to everybody. I mean, yeah, whatever. It just didn’t seem that weird to me ‘cause I feel like if you’re in space it’s kind of like, the door is open! It’s like, no, only guys or girls. No, it’s anything. This thing is literally a blob. Are you a man or a woman? Like, who cares? Have a good time out here.”

Captain Kirk was pansexual too...

bfaf2225a359bc313b37acdf7ef472b7.jpg

tumblr_inline_mo21g84mTB1qz4rgp.jpg

It's so funny how in December - as the backlash against TLJ started - several dozen online media articles jumped on the bandwagon with this idea that ESB divided the fanbase just as much (with some very misleading reporting based on Starlog magazines from 1980) and yet here's Kasdan himself commenting on modern fan division and Solo:

"... it was never like this back on Empire."

And this from Donald Glover:

“How can you not be pansexual in space?” Glover shared with Sirius XM's Entertainment Weekly Radio. “There are so many things to have sex with. I didn’t think that was that weird. Yeah, he’s coming on to everybody. I mean, yeah, whatever. It just didn’t seem that weird to me ‘cause I feel like if you’re in space it’s kind of like, the door is open! It’s like, no, only guys or girls. No, it’s anything. This thing is literally a blob. Are you a man or a woman? Like, who cares? Have a good time out here.”

:banana:stake:moon:naughty:bunnydanc

What's great is that I never thought of this stuff as a kid.:rotfl

giphy.webp

A few beers and i'd hit it.

It looks like a white MC Hammer. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:lol

It’s funny you say that because when this pic was revealed there were a lot of jokes about Hammer/parachute pants. And people asking ‘why is he dancing?’ (Even though I feel it’s obvious he’s sitting, but I guess capturing one frame could make it look like that :lol)

Anyway, in case it hasn’t been figured out yet, it’s....
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was unsure at first too - because I couldn't believe a knowledge of TCW would be required to see this film!

Hehe yup! :lol

I've decided that Solo has the opposite problem to TLJ: While TLJ didn't feel the need to explain *anything*, Solo is weighed down by the need to explain *everything*.

Pretty much everything from Han's back story ever alluded to in the OT (aside from the bounty hunter on Ord Mantell) happens in the space of this one flick!

Maybe Kasdan Snr thought he was the only one who could explain it all?

Yeah one of my friends saw it and asked what was up with that.. I explained the TCW back story and he just said ‘that’s stupid’ :lol

To be fair it does sound pretty silly when you explain it like that... TCW only sold it with its excellent storytelling

Well Kasdan Sr had starting believing he was the god responsible for SW inbetween when all the Lucas hate was strong. I’m glad his ego will be taken down a notch now with the mixed reception. (And the fact people finally wised up to how much of a copy pasta TFA was)

ThCiZAH.gif

:lol

You and that gif

But I want to know... do tell if you’ve seen it (with spoiler tags for others of course)

How did you know :lol

Looks like new Lando triumphantly wearing the pants he took off Darth Maul.:lol

Big improvement too::dunno

darth-maul-1.gif

Captain Kirk was pansexual too...

bfaf2225a359bc313b37acdf7ef472b7.jpg

tumblr_inline_mo21g84mTB1qz4rgp.jpg

If that's pansexual, I'm in.:lecture:lol

However, I'm guessing Glover was referring more to another kind of "trouble with Tribbles" if you know what I mean.:horror

George Lucas was at the Solo premier but didn't comment on the film.

[emoji38]

It’s funny you say that because when this pic was revealed there were a lot of jokes about Hammer/parachute pants. And people asking ‘why is he dancing?’ (Even though I feel it’s obvious he’s sitting, but I guess capturing one frame could make it look like that [emoji38])

Anyway, in case it hasn’t been figured out yet, it’s....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, that's who I was thinking it was supposed to be but its a bit blurry. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back