Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Anthology: Han Solo (May 25th, 2018)

rumors are out of "KENOBI" movie after Ep8...

11540927_948331955231357_2895890090397551643_n.jpg

Wait, so are they suggesting that the Han Solo movie is combined with the Boba Fett movie?

Is this a joke? Star Wars trying to MCU its galaxy?

It just doesn't have enough prime characters. Young Solo, Middle-aged Kenobi, Young Lando... then what?

It just doesn't have enough prime characters. Young Solo, Middle-aged Kenobi, Young Lando... then what?
Then nothing.
Prequel film about young Han is already a stretch of cosmic proportions.

Anyone who cares about Solo already knows his past, so Disney can either show us what we know or ruin it and try something new. Either way its sort of a who cares.

But everyone wants a "universe" now because of Marvel, so this will become the new 'trilogy' for the next generation -- instead of kids having to deal with 3 of everything, now they'll have to deal with 8-12 of everything for several years running.

Then nothing.
Prequel film about young Han is already a stretch of cosmic proportions.
Agreed. We saw all we needed to of Han in the three Star Wars films. Leave the rest up to the imagination, and explore some other characters or situations.

But you just know all the cosplay kiddies at SDCC will cheer and cum if this was to be revealed.

Anyone who cares about Solo already knows his past, so Disney can either show us what we know or ruin it and try something new. Either way its sort of a who cares.

But everyone wants a "universe" now because of Marvel, so this will become the new 'trilogy' for the next generation -- instead of kids having to deal with 3 of everything, now they'll have to deal with 8-12 of everything for several years running.

I don't know how any of these films will be made to be 2-3hrs long and actually have substance to them. Does Lucas really need money this bad?

Ummm... Lucas? He has nothing to do with Star Wars since October 2012.

Yeah, this is the Disney machine.... which I feared from the beginning would be worse than Lucas.

He's gonna have his last laugh on all the fans.

my god.. everyone was hoping to get more SW material when all was said and done.. now that Disney is doing more.. people are complaining its to much.. WITHOUT having seen anything yet... just complaining and negativity ...

Me..as a die hard star wars fan.. couldn't be more exciting to get more of this endless galaxy ...

Bleh. Gross. Wor-Gar is spot on. It's hard to get excited about a movie when it's clear quantity > quality.

my god.. everyone was hoping to get more SW material when all was said and done.. now that Disney is doing more.. people are complaining its to much.. WITHOUT having seen anything yet... just complaining and negativity ...

Me..as a die hard star wars fan.. couldn't be more exciting to get more of this endless galaxy ...

But you've heard of 'too much of a good thing', right? If not, prepare to be schooled.

But you've heard of 'too much of a good thing', right? If not, prepare to be schooled.

yes I heard fantastic things so far !!! Real sets.. back to the roots of the OT Films.. less CGI .. more character development .. the casted actors for EP7 are fantastic... trailer looks fantastic...

The plot idea about Rogue One is great as well IMO

So I dont get all the negative vibe here to be honest

I'm all for new SW, but the prequel trilogy has me worried about anything new. I think the next movie is in capable hands with JJ, but I do worry about all these other movies. I'm not complaining yet, but cautiously optimistic.

I see they are using the Marvel formula, to announce a bunch of films which kills the excitement for the current movie we're waiting to see.

Back