Soldier STory USMC 2nd MEB in Afghanistan's Helmand Province

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hehateme23

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
usmc01.jpg
usmc11.jpg
usmc21.jpg
usmc49.jpg

https://www.soldierstory-toys.com/products_show.asp?id=102

Last edited:
Ah, right.

Looks too old and grizzled to be a corporal, though.

Did Isaacs have a goatee in Green Zone? I remember him with some thick handlebar mustache.

Yup, you're right, no goatee. :wave

It's too bad they didn't do the head from one of the movies that would better push the use of the likeness for a military film.

No worries, Nam. You correct me enough on ordnance issues, I'll take this one. :lol

Isaacs is a bada$$ in every movie he's in; I just remembered think 'Damn, they made him even look more like a tough SOB with that handlebar 'stache".

Last edited:
No worries, Nam. You correct me enough on ordnance issues, I'll take this one. :lol

Isaacs is a bada$$ in every movie he's in; I just remebered think 'Damn, they made him even look more like a tough SOB with that handlebar 'stache.

Well, it was a role upgrade, from the Ranger in BHD to the Green Beret in Green Zone. :huh :lol

I forsee some Malfoy kitbashes soon. That is awesome.

I was thinking the same thing. Perfect for it.

Isaacs is a bada$$ in every movie he's in;

And what's great about that is that in real life he is a really chill guy. Very friendly. I had the opportunity to work with him for a little bit on The Patriot back in '99. (which also had a mostly unknown, but up and coming actor in Heath Ledger, who was also cool as hell.)

Back