Blitzway vs Soldier Story Toys Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the BW four, but I'll probably pick up the SS Egon to see if I like the head sculpt and certain parts better (Proton Pack, boots etc.) If any parts are superior to BW I'll replace the BW parts on all four with SS. If they're not, I'll probably just turn the extra SS Egon into a GB2 Egon. I won't mind having the second Egon either way, since he is my favourite buster.

I think I want my 5 minutes back after reading that article. :lol

Anyway, in my opinion the Blitzway figures look significantly more realistic, but the SS aren't no slouch either. I doubt someone could go wrong either way and it's the consumers that win at the end of the day, since surely both companies would do their best to win support.

And with molecule 8 listing ghostbusters on their website, we could get even more figures down the road.

SS's Egon looks a little better, but BW's Venkman is better than SS's. Crucially, BW announced all four at once. It's entirely possible SS may not end up finishing the line if sales are poor. How annoying would it be, if you opted for SS, and their line ended at 2 figures.

SS's Egon looks a little better, but BW's Venkman is better than SS's. Crucially, BW announced all four at once. It's entirely possible SS may not end up finishing the line if sales are poor. How annoying would it be, if you opted for SS, and their line ended at 2 figures.

This , exactly this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back