Soldier STory USMC 2nd MEB in Afghanistan's Helmand Province

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, without the helmet, it doesn't look like Isaacs. But it isn't a good Eckhart either. Face is too wide, and not long enough. Oh well....I want to watch Black Hawk Down now.

Definitely Eckhart from Battle LA which I finally got to see this weekend.
Looks great, I'd love to have one!

usmc21.jpg

Rank of his patch says Sergeant.

Am I blind or something? I only see two chevrons...

If you count that way, yeah. But it looks to me more like the black is borders and the white is the stripes, leaving two bars stacked like this:

484042e3dcc39_60859n.jpg

Don't get why they'd make the patch white though. :cuckoo:

When this gets parted out, I might pick up some of his accessories and beef up the Joes. :yess:

I was going to bash my own Aaron Eckhart from "Battle: LA" but may just plop the HT Eckhart (undamaged 2-face) head on this fig and call it a done.

Looks like he's the Grand Daddy Corporal! :rock:rock:rock

Must have been some kind of bad a$$ and gotten himself busted down a rank or two!

Don't get why they'd make the patch white though. :cuckoo:

When this gets parted out, I might pick up some of his accessories and beef up the Joes. :yess:

Not a bad idea... The mic set alone would be a great touch for the Joes. Sideshow really should have had one of those for Duke and Flint at least.

Yeah, I have never seen a white one so I am lost there as well. The EGA on the patch looks like crap to.

A lot of people get these things made up at places like the embroidery shop at KAF, so there's not always a lot of uniformity to them, and even though I've never seen a white patch like this either, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch had been made up for whatever reason. The women who work there are all from the Philippines or China (or who knows where) and don't speak English all that well. Something may have been lost in translation or something.

Must have been some kind of bad a$$ and gotten himself busted down a rank or two!

Off topic, but that's my take on Billy Sole (Sonny Landham's character) from Predator. How can he be the pointman for such a ____ing badass Special Forces team and still be only a Private? :cuckoo:

I think the oldest Corporal that I ever knew was like 38. And eveyone called him the Grand Old Man.

Back