Soldier Story - 1/6 Ghostbusters Collectible Figures (1984 & 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not over til the fat lady sings...
1459860434-melissa-jimmy-reaction.gif

yep.

The sculpts look great, though I have no interest in Courtroom Egon, I want to see his standard jumpsuit!

The lights on the protonpack is very cool :clap
I like both the headsculpts from the "old" Ghostbusters.

Looks pretty accurate, though I could use a bit more smarminess out of Venkman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be only the first film, the Venkman outfit is from Dana's apartment and Egon's may be the library scene?

Last edited:
Thanks for the latest pics, they are looking smashing.

I assume that they will come with both outfits then? Uniform and civilian wear?

Venkman's casual clothes look like the scene with possessed Dana. Egon looks like the GB2 courtroom scene, though. Because he has the proton pack, and he's wearing a regular (blue-ish) suit. In the opening library scene from the first film he's wearing a khaki overcoat, and no proton pack of course.

I agree about Venkman's expression. Way too dour and serious for him. Fortunately, I have options already (painted versions of Rocco's and Snyderman's). Proton packs look great! One thing that jumps out at me, though, is that the button on casual Venkman's shirt is HUGE! That would have to go. And Venkman's body seems better suited to Ray. Hopefully they'll reign in the fat suit a bit.

I most definitely will be getting these.... want to pick up extra heads to go on my existing GB figures. Yeah it would be nice if they included all the characters but still a good start. I jus hope they keep the price point down or offer a complete set for a fixed price.

Love the new pics. What the typical price point for a single Soldier Story figure?

Edit: Looks like the average is $150. That would be nice.

Venkman's expression looks kinda uncomfortable...
As if he saw all the trailers and spots for Feigbusters at once.

The "hose" on the wand from the proton pack is wrong -- shouldn't be wires -- but likely they'll fix that.

But it looks great -- despite the intense expression -- and I will get these (84 GB only) in a heartbeat if they are $150 each.

Back