• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks! Up for sale is a used 2 in 1 Hot Toys Superman!

https://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/noahp34/Superman/

Everything is in good condition except the shorts are pulling away from the belt in the back. You can see it clearly in the pics. There is also a small spot on the suit on the right shoulder. It doesn't show up in the pics. Box is in okay shape but far from looking new.

Price: $225 shipping included within the USA. Paypal only please.

Feedback on Ebay
: https://myworld.ebay.com/swnp34

Shipping: Item will be shipped using either USPS or UPS with tracking and insurance.

Returns: You can return Supes if you are not happy with him as long as you contact me about it within 3 days of receiving him. He must be returned in the same condition as when he was sent and you have to return it to me with a tracking number and insurance.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Superman 2 in 1 Used

That is a great price for that figure. FYI, the pulling away of the shorts from the back is a common thing in this figure. Mine came like that too. Good Luck!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Superman 2 in 1 Used

Thank you sir! I kind of figured that the shorts was a common thing, but it is reassuring to know!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 Used

Bump! Supes will be heading to ebay by the end of the weekend if don't get any nibbles here.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 Used

Man I'd get this in a heart beat if I had my college refund check already as I've been looking for this for quite some time but that won't be for at least 2 more weeks :( such a great price too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back