• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale [SOLD] Sideshow Weta Mouth Of Sauron Bust LOTR (in EU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goliath

Super Freak
Reaction score
The item is sold

The bust is in good condition, but it has been repaired: One of the spikes on the helm was broken and was glued back on with superglue. The repair is barely visible.

It comes with its original box (strofoam + retail box).

For pictures see Ebay

Price: EUR 99

(for reference: I sold an identical bust with no repairs in January 2021 on Ebay and got EUR 168 for it)

Shipping:

I am located in Switzerland, but I can also ship from Germany once a week, so there won't be any taxes / custom fees for shipments within the EU. I also have an EU bank account for payment in EUR.
  • Shipping cost within Germany - by DHL/German Post with tracking and insurance up to EUR 500: EUR 5,99
  • Shipping cost from Germany to other EU countries - by DHL/German Post with tracking and insurance up to EUR 500: EUR 15,99
  • Shipping cost outside of the EU: please contact me for a shipping quote

Please let me know by private message if your are interested.

Last edited:
Back