• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Back To The Future Hot Toys Time Machine Delorean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stnmikita

Super Freak
Reaction score
*SOLD* I've never gotten around to building the case for this and it's time to let it go. Never opened or removed from the box. In original shipper from smoke-free home. It's essentially sat in storage since it's arrival. I also have the FullMetal "OUTATIME" license plate, unopened in original package from FullMetal (Jon), which could be included in the deal or sold separately if someone is interested in that. The license plate is a significant upgrade from the Hot Toys sticker and is a small work of art in itself.

Price: $900 + actual shipping & insurance

This box is LARGE and HEAVY. Shipping and insurance could be significant.

Pics of box are mine, all others are stock photos from Hot Toys or pics from the artist FullMetal. Payment via PayPal as gift or add 3% for goods and services.

PM or email ([email protected]) with any questions and thank you for looking.

Original Manufacturer's Description:

Sixth Scale Related Product"Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?"Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to officially introduce the DeLorean Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle for all Back to the Future fanatics!The movie-accurate DeLorean collectible vehicle is very detailed and specially crafted based on the film. It features a meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across the body, detailed structure of the DeLorean time machine engine deck and cabin, functional gull-wing doors, and a number of LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior. Fans of the best time-travelling film of all time should not miss the chance to order this incredible collectible. License Back to the FutureType Sixth Scale Figure Related Product Manufacturer Hot Toys What's in the Box?The DeLorean Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle specially features: Authentic and detailed 1/6th scale DeLorean in Back to the Future Approximately 72cm L x 35cm W x 21cm H Exterior features: - Six (6) front LED lights - Eight (8) rear LED lights - Meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across the body and detailed structure of the DeLorean time machine engine deck - Functional gull-wing doors - Turnable front wheels Interior features: - Two (2) seaters - One (1) flux capacitor with LED light-up function - One (1) set of time circuits - Detailed components with LED light-up function*Battery not included. AAA batteries required.*AC/DC adapter is not included.

Attachments

• De 1.jpg
    De 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 204
  • De 2.jpg
    De 2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.15.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.15.05 PM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.13.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.13.42 PM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.15.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.15.31 PM.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.37.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.37.30 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Re: Fs: Back to the future hot toys time machine delorean

Hey, I’m interested.
Sold listings on eBay are looking like 1000.00 sold and shipped. How’s 850.00? That should take care of the eBay fee. I’m not really interested in the outtatime plate, but we can work on that as well.
Let me know ASAP
We can work something out.

Back