Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to next season guys ...:duff If this is Fergie's last hurrah and he keeps this squad together (more or less) then lets start dreaming about title No.19:D
Congrats to the Scousers pushing us as you did...Stevie G's footie writers award and Ray Quinn's Dancing on Ice title were well deserved! :clap

NOW BRING ON THE MIGHTY BARCA!

Congrats to all the Man U fans on here.;)

I think this game pretty much sums up why MU are champions and us reds are not.Played poorly well below their best which they have done more often this season than in the past yet they still found a way to get the desired result.

Liverpool on the other hand having taken 14 pts from a possible 18 compared to Man's 5 against the other big three points out that our lack of consistancy against the lowly teams cost us in the end.

Oh well it is the first season in quite a while that we have improved greatly and we did beat the champions twice.....so that must mean we are the best.:rotfl

Well done boys enjoy and hopefully we can do it all again next season with us taking it for a change after all we dont want the premiership to become to obvious and boring.:)

Last edited:
Well done boys enjoy and hopefully we can do it all again next season with us taking it for a change after all we dont the premiership to become to obvious and boring.:)

Yeah we all slag the SPL off but the EPL is becoming the same so hopefully all 4 of the "big 4" can be in it right until the last day with us winning it. :D

Well that win gives us 2nd glad about that didn't want chelski pipping us, no chelsea fans on here? oh silly me they don't win the league now do they? so they'll have gone back to man u :lol

If, Carragher did not score 2 crucial own goals...things may have changed....well I'm a sore loser...:)

I only want Man Utd to take the premier league championship again ! who cares if Newcastle or Boro will return back ?:D , is there any one here that thinks that Riberry wont fit in the Man Utd squad ? there is a rumor for a pre contract deal ...:confused:

any predictions for the Champions League Final ? Since my team has been eliminated from Villareal F.C. i`m with the reds now :D

I only want Man Utd to take the premier league championship again ! who cares if Newcastle or Boro will return back ?:D , is there any one here that thinks that Riberry wont fit in the Man Utd squad ? there is a rumor for a pre contract deal ...:confused:

any predictions for the Champions League Final ? Since my team has been eliminated from Villareal F.C. i`m with the reds now :D

Tough to call...Basically its the two best attacking teams in the world right there...the difference is that Utd also happen to have the best defence too. Barca are notorious for their dodgy defence so, in theory, Utd should edge it. Messi, Henry (if fit) and Iniesta are different class though so we need to be firing at 100% on Weds - we do that and we got it in the bag

Tough to call...Basically its the two best attacking teams in the world right there...the difference is that Utd also happen to have the best defence too. Barca are notorious for their dodgy defence so, in theory, Utd should edge it. Messi, Henry (if fit) and Iniesta are different class though so we need to be firing at 100% on Weds - we do that and we got it in the bag

Best defence yes best attack no we scored more in the league than you :lol ;)

Going to be one hell of a match come on the Barca :banana ;)

You wanna know what's funny the 9 more we scored were probably the 9 we put past Newcastle! bye bye Owen :rotfl

Was a fun game to watch. I'm not a huge soccer fan but I did enjoy kicking back and watching this. Man U. had it their way for the first 10 mins of this match but after that it was all Barcelona.

Back