Soap Studio - 1/12 The Dark Knight Trilogy Remote Controlled Tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're nice gimmicks but I'm not going to be spending my hours playing with $500 toys. Would rather spend another $200 for a larger, more detailed toy.

Seeing how I suck at console driving games, I'd probably scratch the crap out of this baby doing jumps, drifts, and whatever else I can think of :lol

Might be passing on it but I guess we'll see.

Toy Soul posted a pic that shows some scale...and Soap just posted up a bunch of pics of the display on their facebook page...

tumbler.jpg

display.jpg

Hey all. First time in this thread. How is everyone?

Just like to ask how things have been for this particular product? Anyone with their opinions or suggestions they like to add?

I was fortunate to have met the Soap Studio guys and was told they have some new products that will be unveiled this year at Toy Souls HK event.
Seven new products to be precise and available to preorder at the same time as the event.

That is all I have for now, so if I hear anything I'll be sure to post some info in here.

Anyone order this from BBTS?

I actually picked this up for a little over retail about a week before BBTS listed it. :slap

It's an absolutely amazing piece. The remote control feature is a wonder, and even though I said I wasn't going to use it because this was so expensive, I really can't help it. Opening door, moving flaps, sound effects, built in camera, turbo mode, plus it can memorize routes and has a funny microphone feature so I can drive it into another room and talk to people in there ha ha.

Once I had the Hot Toys Bat, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist this thing to go with it. Held off for as long as I could and then caved :) My one and only problem with it is that it's slightly under scale. About 1/2 an inch too short and the front tires are small for functionality. Looks great with The Bat but next to the mafex Bat Pod it's a little more apparent.

Price is not for the timid but the set as whole is fantastic and these are my fav movie vehicles of all time so :dunno Life is short ha ha!

Here's a shot of them all together :rock and a couple showing the difference of the tires. Also, it looks like it's time to dust (again).

P1010501.jpg

P1010496.jpg

P1010499.jpg

I think SOAP had to make some changes to get the RC aspect of the car to work, hence the smaller tires. I hope SOAP releases the CAMO tumblers they had on display at a couple events.

Back