So...Who's Gonna Try to Order the Scoutbiker PF Online?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
They don't know when it drops yet. But speculation was Q1 of '08 AT THE EARLIEST.

This is good news. I typically get my tax return direct deposit by the end of February. If the PF can wait that long then I will be quite relieved.

But I suppose they will have an estimated release date on the preorder page in the morning, so we will have a better idea in another 18 hours.

I'm seriously considering it. I can probably swing it if it's in the 1st Q of next year. If it's in the 4th of this year, not so much.

Well since this falls under the original trilogy category count me in :chew

Bike is 30 inches long

7164.jpg

If SS follows the SW PF of trend of high edition sizes this one should depreciate like all the others. If you want this you might want to wait until after it ships and pick one up on ebay for under $600.

customizerwannabe said:
Maybe. Unsure with this one. If the ES is low it could appreciate immediately. I doubt it will be but we'll see tomorrow.

is there is no exclusive? and at $800, sideshow will sell as many as possible.

I went back and reread the e-mail about the preorder tomorrow morning:

This will be the only edition of this item offered and will be available in a strictly limited quantity, so be sure to lock in your pre-order during this event!

So they didn't even refer to it as a low edition size, just "strictly limited." Does that imply that it is small? I am starting to expect a lot closer to 1000 of these.

tomandshell said:
I went back and reread the e-mail about the preorder tomorrow morning:

So they didn't even refer to it as a low edition size, just "strictly limited." Does that imply that it is small? I am starting to expect a lot closer to 1000 of these.

if that's the case then secondary market is the best place to go since it's $800.

Wish I could order it, but being a grad student doesn't quite pay well enough for me to fit this one into my budget - awesome as it is.

Good luck to all of you trying to get your orders in tomorrow!

Karma said:
https://www.blister.jp/item7020.html

35.6" wide & 21.2" tall

currency exchange - 98000yen = roughly $800
their selling price - 78000yen = roughly $641

no mention of edition size

due in March 2008

karma you have been an outstanding reporter this week...so many scoops! thanks for this one...so there is hope that our etailers will get some. sweet.

I'm not gonna try to get mine from SS. I'm going retailer, and if they sell out super quick, I can get on a wait list, someones BOUND to cancel this thing.

Back