so our little community project now has a website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I as well have checked out the site and love the preview of what's coming soon. Very interested in the carbon freeze chamber and Vader chamber. I missed out on the V1 Death Star so also looking forward to the V2.

I as well have checked out the site and love the preview of what's coming soon. Very interested in the carbon freeze chamber and Vader chamber. I missed out on the V1 Death Star so also looking forward to the V2.

Thanks! Just subscribe to my YouTube channel to remain updated

Hi Joost I see that you have a new detolf Death Star dio coming soon. I am curious if you have any plans of doing a TruScale sized version in the future as that is the scale that interests me most? Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hi Joost I see that you have a new detolf Death Star dio coming soon. I am curious if you have any plans of doing a TruScale sized version in the future as that is the scale that interests me most? Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yes, I am definitely planning that! As a matter of fact, I already have a very cool idea for that.

YES! Credit card payments are also possible as of today!
d92b7e6b741675fd8d0f594ab8e5f78a.png

Back