so our little community project now has a website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website is awesome. Anyway to offer the downpayment option?
thx

No, adding preorder options was a custom bit of work in itself, but then we could only collect the full amount up front. If you want to do smaller downpayments, just email me and I'll set it up through PayPal

Ok let me know how to proceed with the downpayment on the Tantive Ultimate.
Also, please let me know if you got my payment for the service corridor expansion.
Thx

Site looks great Joost.

Would recommend a site Currency Settings Icon/ Conversion option if possible on the product baskets and CM to Inches for the US blokes would also be helpful to round out the global appeal your products gather. Also clarification on product pages if shipping is included or extra on the product pricing. A shipping estimate tool could be a useful feature if your shipping pricing varies buy regions.

Love to see the professionalism from yourself and family, continuing to build the trust and commitment from the collecting communities for these fine works.

I'm feeling conflicted about sharing our awesome secret and legendary Jazzinc with the world :r2d2line

Site looks great Joost.

Would recommend a site Currency Settings Icon/ Conversion option if possible on the product baskets and CM to Inches for the US blokes would also be helpful to round out the global appeal your products gather. Also clarification on product pages if shipping is included or extra on the product pricing. A shipping estimate tool could be a useful feature if your shipping pricing varies buy regions.

Love to see the professionalism from yourself and family, continuing to build the trust and commitment from the collecting communities for these fine works.

There's a shipping function during checkout. And it's not one of those annoying ones that makes you create an account just to find out how much shipping it.

Your work is absolutely superb. Beautiful and easy to navigate website.

Just a heads up - on the Tantive IV Entry Way – TruScale page, it says that it's designed to fit into the IKEA Detolf cabinet but in the main description it talks about the Besta cabinet. Which one is correct?

I'm feeling conflicted about sharing our awesome secret and legendary Jazzinc with the world :r2d2line

I know you're probably joking, but I think it is important for people to understand that I'm a private person doing this, committing huge amounts of my savings to guesstimations of the probable edition sizes. Sometimes, I am left with two dozen of these sets in stock where I don't have the space and can't have that much money tied up, so I need a more steady stream of sales.

It has been my experience in the past year that the focus is always on the most current design that is being shared and everything but I could have two dozen of the older model lying around. If I manage a more steady stream of orders, I can put that money towards prototyping for the next designs. The money coming from previous dioramas are fueling the upcoming models, so that's why I made this decision. Especially because a website was much requested by many of the people who contacted me.

Your work is absolutely superb. Beautiful and easy to navigate website.

Just a heads up - on the Tantive IV Entry Way – TruScale page, it says that it's designed to fit into the IKEA Detolf cabinet but in the main description it talks about the Besta cabinet. Which one is correct?

Thanks for catching that! It is for Besta not Detolf! Fixed!

Site looks great Joost.

Thanks. Working on all your suggestions

Great site Joost! I finally took the plunge last night and ordered Tantive IV OFF eBay! Can't wait to get it.

Really great stuff! I was aware of the Tantive IV dio I had seen on eBay, but all the rest is glorious. Too bad I've spent too much on HT lately, so I need my budget to recover a bit, but I'm sure I'll purchase at least two pieces. Can't wait for that Carbonite Chamber!

Great site Joost! I finally took the plunge last night and ordered Tantive IV OFF eBay! Can't wait to get it.

Well, the one that was ordered on eBay last night has already shipped! You might have it by the end of the week. Did you get my confirmation email and tracking information?

Website looks great, easy to uunderstand, easy to navigate. With some of the tweaks being mentioned and addressed even better. Top shelf product & website. :clap

I told my girlfriend about your site so she wouldn't hound me about my Christmas wish list this year. I have my eye on the meditation chamber but am still trying to figure out how to get Vader in a sitting (don't let me down auto correct!) pose. If only there was a Shi...errr.. Sitting Vader by hot toys.

Well, the one that was ordered on eBay last night has already shipped! You might have it by the end of the week. Did you get my confirmation email and tracking information?

Yes I did! That would be great if it showed up by end of week! Thanks for the quick ship!

Thanks Barryo

..........I have been sooooooooooo tempted to order something from you. Amazing work, glad you have a website now!!!

Great! And please feel free to contact me through email or otherwise if you have any questions or doubts. Or ask on this very great forum!
I told my girlfriend about your site so she wouldn't hound me about my Christmas wish list this year. I have my eye on the meditation chamber but am still trying to figure out how to get Vader in a sitting (don't let me down auto correct!) pose. If only there was a Shi...errr.. Sitting Vader by hot toys.

*hahahaha* Me and my dad got a kick out of that christmas wish list! The coolest goal to reach ever! I will work out the sitting pose!

Yes I did! That would be great if it showed up by end of week! Thanks for the quick ship!

Tracking says friday by 20:00 pm!

Back