So now we know -- what 12" NEXT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOTR characters will be most welcome and possible. Gimli or Gandalf I believe!

as much as I love the Bad Guys... I hope they finish the Fellowship first.

Or at least.. Gimli and Gandalf... then wraiths Orcs and Goblins!!

Ideally, I would love a Gimli next to form "the three" but don't they need a new short body first?

We need to organize our guesses here. Should we make a new thread with a POLL?

So far, its appears Gandalf the Grey is the leading choice.

Followed, strangely, by a RingWraith.

Gandalf is always the front-runner. He's the most iconic of Tolkien's characters. I think most of us arer waiting for a great GTG.

I would suspect that Gandalf the Grey would be next.

After that? Well, we know that SS must be working on smaller bodies for this and the SW lines. What better way to introduce it than with a nice Gimli to complete the Three Hunters? He could come with plenty of different axes, and I'll bet they could even figure out a way to give him his exclusive Lothlorien cloak and Galadriel hair gift!

Sonsidering Dunlendings were never made, how bout Wulf, the leader of the Wildmen. Now THAT would be a surprise:D

Hey, why not:rolleyes:

Like most of you, I think it will probably be Gandalf the Grey so that the first 3 figures are 3 of the most recognizable/desireable to the general collecting audience.

After that, I like the idea of the Wiki as the costume would really be able to showcase what Sideshow's craftspeople can do. But I would imagine they'll do a regular Ringwraith before they do the Wiki.

I agree that GTG is the most likely candidate for the 12" but they haven't done a baddie yet and I think we just might see one from that group. Not to mention I think GTG has a good chance at being the next PF.

I'd love to see GTG next. I'd also like a Armored Theoden (w/helm) that would be great too.

As far as a GTG in P.F., I'd probably get it. Of course, it all depends on how good it looks.

I don't plan on going full tilt on the P.F. LOTR stuff, just a few of them, and GTG is one on my list. The 12" stuff, hopefully I will be able to get them all.

Hope you all got Legolas today with no problems.

I suppose it will be about 3 weeks before we hear what's next, but I'm still going with Gandalf the Grey (though I'd prefer White).

Let see if i can look in the mind of Andy...

Here comes the magic 8 ball........ i look ,,,,, i look

and i see....... OMG...

OMG..

Andy has a writers block......

No. i can see it ..... a half sculpt of.... ?????

Saruman..

Yes that is the next 12" ....

FlyAndFight said:
We need the dwarf next. We've got the "sword", the "bow" and now we need the "axe". ;)

That would be fine with me too. I just want to see Gandalf the Grey soon too...not to mention a Morgul Lord Witch King.

I love the LOTR 12" Line....

Back