So I just won Chris Lee as Dracula 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, took the figure apart.
No need for pics, as the boots are the ones with the pegs, not the other way around... so they're pretty much useless. Not much of a loss though, as they were way too small anyway.
Any thoughts on where I could find something for good ole' Drac to wear in lieu of those bootlets?

The regular Buck works wonderfully with the outfit and even without the head and shoeless the figure already looks much more imposing.

The neck need sa bit of dremmeling to fit the Buck connector, but that shouldn't be a problem. Don't know how I'll rescue the hands as both pegs broke, but the Buck hands looks fine anyway.

All I need now are a couple of shoes...

You might get Lando's party boots to work if you boil 'n dip the buck feet, pop them off, boil and dip Lando's boots, pop out the pegs and then pop them onto the buck stumps while they're still warm and pliable.

Cool, I'll check those out.
Thanks Nam.

N/P bud. Considering the buck feet actually work quiet well on the pro, you shouldn't have any issues reversing it. Worst case scenario, the stem will leave a bit more space but it's something that a pair of socks would easily cure. Plus, they'll make the figure more realistic. :lol

Back