so how long do you think it'll take for the Pre-Order faux bronze statues to sell out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had all 4 in my cart....tried to check out.

It said Daredevil was out of stock, would not let me check out.

Boom, all the rest were gone by the time I adjusted it.

LOL

I knew that would happen!

Same thing happened to me. Meh, I'll buy them later if I still want them I guess. I'm sure there will be plenty to choose from on ebay, at insanely inflated prices. I expect a ton of these were bought to resell. Oh well.

got my spidey!!!

see ya got to be quick like lightning lol

sorry to the people that didnt get theres

I seleced Spidey, put in my password and clicked the button in less than 5 seconds and it was gone!!!! This is COMPLETE and UTTER gayness!!! WTF!!!

But you knew it would be like this based on the first three offered... getting one or more of these today was going to be pure luck (plus a little computer and internet speed)...

But you knew it would be like this based on the first three offered... getting one or more of these today was going to be pure luck (plus a little computer and internet speed)...

:lecture:lecture:lecture
I wasn't expecting to get any honestly. Actually Wolverine didn't go as fast as the others because it snuck up on people.

I'm just glad people were going after Spidey, DD and Thor! All I wanted to get today (if I couldn't get all four) was Odin, and I did!

ORDER DATE 07/11/2008 17:00

yep . . . :lol

That was insane . . . My work has a T1 connection . . . if I was at home I would have been screwed . . . :monkey1

I'm glad I didnt even try, wow, they went even faster than I expected.
Looks like evilbay for a Spidey for me :monkey4
x :D

Back