so how long do you think it'll take for the Pre-Order faux bronze statues to sell out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of surprised at the demand for these through Sideshow. People had at least a week to order them directly from Bowen for much cheaper.

I was out of town that week and unfortunately missed out :pow :crying But I am curious why so many others missed out. Did you not know about them, or change your mind later? Do they look more profitable now?

I was hoping to snag a couple from Sideshow when they popped up, but have failed every time so far.

I really want that Daredevil but this will be gone before I even get the chance to check the box, I'm sure :sick

I'm kind of surprised at the demand for these through Sideshow. People had at least a week to order them directly from Bowen for much cheaper.

I was out of town that week and unfortunately missed out :pow :crying But I am curious why so many others missed out. Did you not know about them, or change your mind later? Do they look more profitable now?

I was hoping to snag a couple from Sideshow when they popped up, but have failed every time so far.

I knew I would have to repeat myself again...

Why US collectors waited so long to get these, I don't know. Perhaps Sideshow has made Bowen and this line more popular?

But since Bowen does not sell outside US, us European collectors have no other way of getting these statues at retail but to buy them from SSC.

Boy, do I wish the US collectors would already have their share of these, that would leave the EU and international collectors with a better chance of getting something which is otherwise difficult to get. But, unfortunately a lot of flippers know now, and they are looking at a good profit selling them on Ebay.

the system may move you to a screen stating this item is sold out but there's a wait list reservation available or upon checkout may again remind you that your cart has wait list items..bla bla bla.

as limited as these are, my advice for all is not to be greedy and check only the ones you want. i'll be trying for daredevil only to add to my DD collection. no flipping on this order.

Yes, I didn't think of the wait-list screen. Now, I'm really getting wurried...

Sorry, I meant to exclude non-US people in my question. That's a bad deal that you can't order directly through Bowen's collector club.

I knew I would have to repeat myself again...

Why US collectors waited so long to get these, I don't know. Perhaps Sideshow has made Bowen and this line more popular?

But since Bowen does not sell outside US, us European collectors have no other way of getting these statues at retail but to buy them from SSC.

Boy, do I wish the US collectors would already have their share of these, that would leave the EU and international collectors with a better chance of getting something which is otherwise difficult to get. But, unfortunately a lot of flippers know now, and they are looking at a good profit selling them on Ebay.

Sorry, I meant to exclude non-US people in my question. That's a bad deal that you can't order directly through Bowen's collector club.

Yes, it's sad... And as far as I know, it's not because they don't want to, but it's all about licences... again.
If someone has the details on this, I'm listening!

I already have a spiderman on order, plus I have 2 one of a kind fuax bronzes painted by the bowen paintmaster Dan Cope.

so im wandering if these things were on Bowens site for two weeks before they sold out, then why am i hearing about it now?

Post some pics!
Its the Hard Hero Hulk and Namor
243514715.jpg

If you do miss Spiderman, remember, you can get him here for $60 more:

https://www.bestcomics.com/fcostno20brs.html

They still have Odin and Doom as well.

I looked at their site and asked for a shipping quote just for Spiderman to the UK and got $166 which is outrageous,I did email the guy and question it but he never got back to me.So I decided to leave it.
x :D

Back