Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the Snowtrooper is my favorite of the 3.
Thanks a lot Slynger! My trooper collection is now complete. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407910790.252477.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407910359.076904.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407910359.076904.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
complete ? what about the Sandtrooper that is coming ? ;)

Haha..... I’m sure I’ll be tempted but I have to draw the line somewhere. :lsvaderI already have the 1/6 Dewback and Sandtrooper.

@Riggo "I'm pretty sure the Snowtrooper is my favorite of the 3.
Thanks a lot Slynger! My trooper collection is now complete."

Looks great! but don't forget about the Episode 7 Stormie! :wink1:

hodges-ep7-stormtrooper.jpg

Pretty good deal at Sideshow on the Snowtrooper right now. They have it marked 10% off with double reward points and free shipping, so you can get it for 341.99. Enough to tempt me to pick one up.

Pretty good deal at Sideshow on the Snowtrooper right now. They have it marked 10% off with double reward points and free shipping, so you can get it for 341.99. Enough to tempt me to pick one up.

I can't believe they have such a hard time getting rid of 1500 of these troopers!

Between the paint smear on the helmet, the missing strap on the cod piece, some abdomen armor pieces being shipped wrong, and other quality control issues; it's not too surprising they are lingering on the site. That being said, I'm loving mine since I soft modded the helmet.

that is nuts./ to bad I have my ex ordered so early.. could live without it.. this is an amazing price for a very nice piece !

at 275 I am considering ordering, but it would be my first trooper. Then I would feel the need to get the other ones.

Back